? servers

? players online

New Keyboard

• Content Count:  550

I've had this piece of shit RK 61 for a month or two now and I feel like upgrading. I had a logitech g pro and a ducky one 2 mini before this keyboard.

Im looking for something thats TKL with linear switches and under 130$. I might buy another keyboard with tactile/clicky switches but I want to try out different things. Let me know what you guys recommend.

I have a full double shot PBT keycap set so I dont care if the keyboard comes with ABS keycaps, im mainly looking for decently priced, good keyboards.

Edited by Case

• Content Count:  1583

Why don't you get a switch tester and figure out what sort of switches in particular you're looking for. There's not a significant difference between the feel of two prebuilt keyboards with the same switches, so sharing if you want features like rgb or macros and what design in particular you like would help as well.

• Content Count:  3299

I'm rocking a Huntsman Elite but frankly I don't think its worth the money they charge for it. Just having gone down this rabbit hole not too long ago I can make some decent recommendations assuming you're going for a 60% board but as with all purchases make sure you follow up with your own research on the product. If you liked the ducky one 2 mini you'll love the Anne Pro 2 as its almost identical but with better build quality, plus it's also wireless should you ever wanna use that. Also look at the KBParadise V60 and Vortex Pok3r.

Reply to Thread