? servers

? players online

Dreams

• Content Count:  481

What is the coolest most fascinating dream you have ever had in your entire life time? My most favorite dream is when I was at one of my baseball games at night, just as we’re about to wrap the game up. I look into the sky and the moon is moving around the earth starting off slow but starts going faster and faster in the sky. The stars are following it and it kept getting closer and closer to us. After that occurred some rgb lights were flying around in the sky like some mythical creatures just roaming about then flying away. Coolest shit that I have ever dreamed to this day.

What’s yours?

• Like 1

• Content Count:  625

I could do backflips and would do them off of everything. It was just a copied version of real-life and I could do backflips (I was also conscious of myself). Sickest shit ever. I would also land the backflip every time no matter what I jumped off of. Backflip here, backflip there. Backflip off the car, backflip off the toilet, you get the idea.

• Content Count:  17

I wouldn't say it was my coolest dreams or a dream at all but, I had one of those weird experiences. I'll set it up so I listening to noise rock album (I forgot which one it was) and I was closing my eyes trying to better experience it. Then I was like one of those Japanese(Girl?) black hair, white dress creature/person at a kids birthday party and everything was Black and white. It was an experience to say the least, I didn't think the mind can really can take you somewhere so off.

Reply to Thread