? servers

? players online

Different TTT events!

• Content Count:  550

So, being a TTT admin, I want to see TTT start the summer off with a sick event! Here are some things that I can think of when it comes to TTT events.

Model Event- Bring back a model or introduce a new one that people on the server/AT's want and double the credits. When banana joe came back recently I saw a bunch of the people on the server loved it and thought it was real funny to have banana joe running around everywhere. I have thoughts about having this event themed for summer.

Karma Competition- This one is pretty self explanatory, we've had these in the past and I would love to see one again. It'd be nice to see one again because it was fun grinding karma on the server imo and I really don't mind the sweats. The only downside to this is that since it is a competition, you need prizes. But I think that the AT's/Events team can find something out.

TTT Fun round event- This one is really self explanatory too. I know regs always want admins to use their power and give them awp rounds or gravity and speed but we can't. It's fun to have constant fun rounds for a map or two on TTT to give a fun refresher to the regs on the server.

These events happened in the past but it is hard to make events that are within TTT rules. I like seeing the variants and different options of skins/awards these events bring though. I hope we can start the summer off with a bang!

• Content Count:  1987

The TTT team has plans to bring more events but we currently have our hands full with other tasks. The Karma contest is something that occurs every 3 months just about so expect one this June.

• Like 5

• Content Count:  1633

@Dom and I have come up with a few events that are similar to the first "suggestion" you brought up. You and I briefly talked about what model you have in mind so I'll be taking time to look for that model.

The third idea I recently brought up to both the TTT and Events team and is still under discussion.

The TTT team, as @Trazz mentioned, is working hard on other tasks so more complicated events won't be coming out anytime soon. In the meantime I'll be getting out some simpler events to keep you guys entertained. I hope to be able to announce one of these sometime this week.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  1253

Cool event suggestions that I'll definitely show up to! If we're talking about a model event for the summer as well then I have some ideas of my own, you could potentially bring back the Diva Overwatch model. (Both this one and the summer specific one) unless it was a one time event thing. Also these models are cool, https://gamebanana.com/skins/173848 https://gamebanana.com/skins/171060 https://gamebanana.com/skins/176956 These are obviously not Summer-Themed models just some cool looking ones. Very limited choices as a lot of them are too big or small and other have already been on and currently on the servers. You could maybe put the bikini Lara Croft model in the summer event as well!

• Content Count:  1030

I don't play much of TTT at all, as I'm mainly a Jailbreak admin. However, a lot of these events sound fun, and they might be enough to convince me to join the TTT server and play for a little while. this does not mean that I'm going to become a ttt reg though @Gentoo

TTT with low gravity, high speed, or increased health sounds like a fun, easy twist to a popular gamemode, and if there is an event like this I definitely would swing by for a couple of fun rounds. The Karma competition also sounds fun, even though I have absolutely no idea what karma is (please someone explain)

Overall I hope there is some kind of fun event in TTT, because I'd love to join in!

• Content Count:  550

The Karma competition also sounds fun, even though I have absolutely no idea what karma is (please someone explain

Karma Is pretty simple. You can see karma as your karma score on the score board in a TTT game. You can gain/lose karma for killing people. Here are the values for gaining/losing karma.

Detective Killing Detective: -100

Detective Killing Innocent: -50

Detective Killing Traitor: +20

Innocent Killing Detective:-75

Innocent Killing Innocent: -70

Innocent Killing Traitor: +20

Traitor Killing Detective: +20

Traitor Killing Innocent: +5

Traitor Killing Traitor: -30

Karma resets every map and the goal of the karma contest is to get the highest karma possible in a map, submit that karma amount, and then the highest karma amounts win prizes. Here is an example of the last karma contest where first place won the model of their choice. They also added special skins while the event was running and I know people liked using them!

https://www.steam-gamers.net/forum/showthread.php?t=95859

• Like 1
Edited by Case

Reply to Thread