? servers

? players online

Steam-Gamers Kahoot Event!

• Content Count:  1030

Hey everyone, I'm going to be bumping this thread for a couple of reasons.

First and foremost, I'd like to give a huge shoutout and thanks to @Rygor, who will be taking over hosting this event. Thanks! It will remain at the same time, on Saturday May 30th 6PM EST.

Secondly, I'd like to ask everyone who's planning on attending the event, or even thinking about it, to please post on this thread if you have any suggestions or ideas about what quizzes or topics we should have during this event. All suggestions are appreciated, so if you have an idea, feel free to state it here. We are currently in the process of composing a list of quizzes, and the more topics that you guys choose and like, the better!

You definitely want to get in on the action, because awards and prizes will be given out to the winners of each quiz!

• Like 5

• Content Count:  362

Hey everyone, I'm going to be bumping this thread for a couple of reasons.

First and foremost, I'd like to give a huge shoutout and thanks to @Rygor, who will be taking over hosting this event. Thanks! It will remain at the same time, on Saturday May 30th 6PM EST.

Secondly, I'd like to ask everyone who's planning on attending the event, or even thinking about it, to please post on this thread if you have any suggestions or ideas about what quizzes or topics we should have during this event. All suggestions are appreciated, so if you have an idea, feel free to state it here. We are currently in the process of composing a list of quizzes, and the more topics that you guys choose and like, the better!

You definitely want to get in on the action, because awards and prizes will be given out to the winners of each quiz!

Roblox trivia 2018-2020

• Content Count:  362

BUMP! Kahoot tonight at 6PM EST. Come bring your A-game for a chance to win a contest award and a randomly selected CSGO skin from Black Rains personal collection!

Better be that Juicy awp that I didnt get...

Reply to Thread