? servers

? players online

Steam-Gamers Kahoot Event!

• Content Count:  1634

jqHJu6b.png

WHEN?

Saturday, May 30th @6PM EST

WHERE?

Due to the corona virus. Discord increased it's streaming and screen sharing limit from 10 to 50 people! Letting us stream this event on discord. So if you haven't already, please click the discord icon below to join our discord and take part in the fun this sunday!

8kUbEdb.png

WHAT IS KAHOOT AND HOW WILL WE PLAY?

Kahoot is a free tool for administering quizzes and is mostly used for school. But there are certain quizzes that you can do outside of school like trivia about pretty much anything you want, we will be playing those quizzes. Also, whoever gets 1st place in the quizzes we play will get contest a winner award. So when you enter the room with the code I'll provide you during the event, you should use your forum name. Also, the quizzes have been selected by me beforehand, but I cannot reveal them yet as I do not want people to cheat. Now that's out of the way, I'll see you all on Saturday the 30th :thumb:.

contestwinner.png

While you are here you might as well join our steam group!

sK5YLt5.png?1

thx @nesquik for the banner

• Like 16
Edited by Strayyz

• Content Count:  6759

To sweeten things up, I'm throwing in some random CS:GO skins for all the 1st place winners for this event. In order to qualify for your prize, there is one rule:

• You MUST screenshot proof that you were first place and send me it through a PM on the forums

• Like 9

Reply to Thread