? servers

? players online

[CSGO] Marrige plugin

• Content Count:  498

https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?p=2000449 The marrige plugin encourages the couples that are married to be active together to earn points on the marriage leaderboard, it works like the gang plugin. I'm sure alot of people would like if they could marry someone and be active to get number 1 couple
Edited by kuri

• Content Count:  1030

This plugin was up back during the Valentine's Day event, but I definitely think this could be a really cool thing. However, in Jailbreak there are already gangs present (although some don't seem to be working) and I don't know if the higher ups would like to add this, because it's basically just a two-person gang. However, I personally think this would be a great addition to the server.

One thing that might need to be fixed was that when we did have this plugin during the Valentine's Day event, couples could TP to eachother. This will have to be removed, because it will make the servers a lot more hectic. But other than that, sounds like a cool idea.

• Content Count:  5375

Plugin has been around and has been used by this community for years at this point (RIP Casual... We were #1 @Black Rain.) I'm sure if the server managers haven't put it on their server by this point it because they either don't want the extra fluff or their specific server community hasn't been vocal enough about it. I would start with one server you would like to see it added to and go from there to try and get it added. Throwing up a thread like this is bound to get ignored when you put minimal effort into it and aim it at every server manager.

• Content Count:  1103

Me and my homies finna watch fantastic and Charlie walk down the isle

Tbh it might not be that bad of an idea, like idealist said it has been on the servers before and I’m not a higher up so I don’t know if there are plans on bringing it back

• Content Count:  922

This is a plugin we should definitely add to 1v1s and retakes

idk bout 1v1s chief, the married couple are gonna fight by themselves without each other?? :thonk:

and how do we know if the couples aren't going to end up in 1v1 with each other aswell?? :thonk:

Retakes though, hmmmm, could work, if the couples aren't going to be against each other and always on the same side.

welp, in the end, it's all up to the Server Managers.

Edited by Asher

• Content Count:  498

idk bout 1v1s chief, the married couple are gonna fight by themselves without each other?? :thonk:

and how do we know if the couples aren't going to end up in 1v1 with each other aswell?? :thonk:

Retakes though, hmmmm, could work, if the couples aren't going to be against each other and always on the same side.

welp, in the end, it's all up to the Server Managers.

You don’t gain points by killing anyone you only gain points by just playing with your partner online there’s a link to how the plugin works if you need any clarification yall

• Like 1

Reply to Thread