? servers

? players online

One Hit Knives For Everyone

• Content Count:  625

I think it would be really fun to have a TTT one-hit knife event. If everyone got one one-hit knife, and maybe a speed buff (1.5x or 2x), it could turn out to be a really fun version of TTT that would make it a lot tougher to use guns and would challenge the players' knife skills. The normal game rules would apply, and I don't believe it would be too overpowered as everyone would get the chance to be able to instantly kill someone, it would be harder to hide as a T, and it would also be fun to try to knife your enemies instead of shooting them down. Giving the opportunity to use the one-hit knife for all roles means that it would also be much easier to knife someone as a traitor in crowds. This means that it would be nerfing the traitors since they could get one shot, but on the other hand, it would buff them because of the easy way to get kills without being detected. This is just a suggestion, not really sure if this is even possible, but the idea just came up to me and it seems like it would be fun.

• Content Count:  1633

I don’t think this event would work for a few reasons

- Too much like a deathmatch (way too easy to kill each other)

- Speed would make it more chaotic

- Would be way too easy to RDM and admins would have trouble monitoring the event

I talked to the TTT ATs and the events team and we don’t feel like we’re going to make an event like this soon. Chances are you’ll be seeing events more focused around themes/maps as opposed to game mechanics. I’m going to go ahead and reject this, but I appreciate the suggestion.

• Like 2

Reply to Thread