? servers

? players online

Minecraft

• Content Count:  98

Im tryna convince my mom to get me minecraft. Will need someone to help me get setup if I do get it. So im just wondering, how many people here have minecraft?

Well I just need to get started, not gonna lie ive never really played minecraft, just thought I would try it out. If my mom lets me get it of course...

• Like 1

• Content Count:  113

Well I just need to get started, not gonna lie ive never really played minecraft, just thought I would try it out. If my mom lets me get it of course...

No worries I will help you set up everything, if your mom will let you buy it

• Like 1

• Content Count:  200

I can also help set you up. I generally recommend using Badlion Client as its a basic mod pack that has almost everything you need, although it really depends on how and what you play on Minecraft.

• Like 3

• Content Count:  1030

I don't really play Minecraft anymore, but if you need help setting it up feel free to message me, I'll try my best. You weren't really specific when asking what exactly to set up... were you talking about downloading and launching the game, installing custom texture or mod packs, or playing online servers? Anyways, hopefully your mom lets you get it because Minecraft is actually kinda fire.

• Like 1

I don't really play Minecraft anymore, but if you need help setting it up feel free to message me, I'll try my best. You weren't really specific when asking what exactly to set up... were you talking about downloading and launching the game, installing custom texture or mod packs, or playing online servers? Anyways, hopefully your mom lets you get it because Minecraft is actually kinda fire.

I will try to get in to specifics when and if I get the game, I know how to download it im pretty sure... Just everything else may be difficult, like I don't know if hypixel and stuff costs money and all that good stuff.

• Content Count:  1030

I will try to get in to specifics when and if I get the game, I know how to download it im pretty sure... Just everything else may be difficult, like I don't know if hypixel and stuff costs money and all that good stuff.

Multiplayer servers such as Hypixel, CubeCraft, and Mineplex are all free-to-play once you have Minecraft installed, and can be easily accessed from the dashboard. They all have custom ranks and levels that require purchases, but those have to do with the specific server and not with Minecraft itself.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  417

Multiplayer servers such as Hypixel, CubeCraft, and Mineplex are all free-to-play once you have Minecraft installed, and can be easily accessed from the dashboard. They all have custom ranks and levels that require purchases, but those have to do with the specific server and not with Minecraft itself.

this man didnt even talk about the hive? yo tim get on the hive, ill pop off on deathrun

• Like 1

Reply to Thread