Dead to Me... A show that came out last year in 2019 on Netflix and just got a Season 2 release this year was great! The show is hard to talk about, but really good to understand!

Okay, so here is the premise of S1. So one of the main characters husband gets hit by a car and dies, causing obvious grief to the family, and so on. She plans his funeral and time goes on.. Anyways. The person who hit her husband, (Judy) soon befriends Jen, (widow) as an act of kindness and feeling bad for her. Judy herself is in a very abusive relationship and her her fiance' split up.. But its one of those relationships where they can NEVER let go of eachother. Jen tries her best to keep her new friend out of trouble, whilst also controlling her anger and such, (for her job). But Jen later learns that her husband cheated on Her with some random teenager. But after learning this, she soon learns, from Judy being a great and kind person, the truth about what happened with her husband and that she hit him. Jen hated Judy's gut but, it took her time to see how much Judy really cared for her. (There is a lot i've gone past, for obvious reasons ) Yada yada yada, season 1 ends with Jen killing Judy's fiance after... well, figure that out of yourself....

Dead to Me - Netflix Original.. Personal Rating: 9/10