urpalerp
    Just Vibin

/ghost

Can we get /ghost on mg like there is on jb cus most of the time after you die, especially on course, it's incredibly boring to watch ppl. Plus on course with /ghost u can play through the course or go through it to see what else there is.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to urpalerp For This Useful Post:
    Atrix (05-17-2020), crazedkangaroo (05-17-2020), gween (05-16-2020), Steven. (05-16-2020), Strayyz (05-16-2020)

Cept For Her
    SG Fanboy
    Quote Originally Posted by urpalerp View Post
    Can we get /ghost on mg like there is on jb cus most of the time after you die, especially on course, it's incredibly boring to watch ppl. Plus on course with /ghost u can play through the course or go through it to see what else there is.
    IIRC there was an issue with the plugin in the past that would was breaking the mode on our server. This may have been fixed with newer versions of the plugin, but hasn't been tested recently. Would definitely be a nice addition if it works on mg!

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cept For Her For This Useful Post:
    Noxstar (05-16-2020), TheZZL (05-16-2020)

Trazz
    TTTs Chosen One

Quote Originally Posted by Cept For Her View Post
    IIRC there was an issue with the plugin in the past that would was breaking the mode on our server. This may have been fixed with newer versions of the plugin, but hasn't been tested recently. Would definitely be a nice addition if it works on mg!
    It was the autohop feature on the ghost plugin that was giving the server issues. Probably hasn’t been fixed as that may have not been reported to the dev or in its github.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Trazz For This Useful Post:
    Creten (05-16-2020), Dong (05-17-2020)

20 scrolls
    Map fixer

Quote Originally Posted by Trazz View Post
    It was the autohop feature on the ghost plugin that was giving the server issues. Probably hasn’t been fixed as that may have not been reported to the dev or in its github.
    why not just use the !redie plugin? it doesnt have the options that ghost does but pretty sure it'll adapt and use the map's cvars so it shouldnt break anything

Trazz
    TTTs Chosen One

Quote Originally Posted by 20 scrolls View Post
    why not just use the !redie plugin? it doesnt have the options that ghost does but pretty sure it'll adapt and use the map's cvars so it shouldnt break anything
    That’s the plugin we are speaking of...

20 scrolls
    Map fixer

Quote Originally Posted by Trazz View Post
    That’s the plugin we are speaking of...
    Isnt /ghost an entirely different plugin than /redie? Or is /ghost just a edited version of redie and renamed

Atrix
    Neva Lost

Not going to lie it gets pretty boring having to wait especially on a course map, /ghost would be a perfect plugin to fix that issue. It would give some time for someone like me who has zero skill in CS to at least learn the course map and get some practice before another round starts. MG course maps aren't my typical source of fun (I just die and watch people jump around) but /ghost would give me some more initiative to hop on MG. I don't think I last more than a minute alive on any course map so adding /ghost would be a lifesaver for me.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Atrix For This Useful Post:
    Benzene (05-17-2020)

Benzene
    Aromatic

I agree with @Disparity on this, I've only ever played Minigames a couple of times, one of them to try and get evidence on a hacker. In those few times, I died almost immediately and kind of just gave up. Adding the /ghost plugin (if it's able to be added without any issues) would really increase the chances that me and other people have of getting on and playing minigames.

Dong
    big fag
    Tested multiple plugins multiple times on the test server. Each time the autohop feature that the plugin comes with would fuck up our autohop feature. It would make you stutter in the ground when you bhopped. You’d hit the ground go to normal csgo velocity cap (300ish) then when you came off the ground it would try to shoot your velocity back up to match the momentum. This ultimately caused you to lose speed.

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Dong For This Useful Post:
    crazedkangaroo (05-17-2020), Infinityward (05-17-2020), MeGGi<3 (05-17-2020), ThRza (05-17-2020), Trazz (05-17-2020), urpalerp (05-17-2020)

Noxstar
    Modder

Quote Originally Posted by Dong View Post
    Each time the autohop feature that the plugin comes with would fuck up our autohop feature. It would make you stutter in the ground when you bhopped.
    This still happens alongside many other major problems. Sadly won't be coming to the servers at the moment however we will come back this.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Noxstar For This Useful Post:
    Dong (05-19-2020)