? servers

? players online

School

• Content Count:  1030

School, and education as a whole for that matter may not seem fun, entertaining or even worth it, but it's a crucial factor in determining one's future. Some people may point to high school and college dropouts that made it big, such as Steve Jobs, but those people are one in a million, and I wouldn't hedge my bets on the fact that I'll be the next.

• Content Count:  267

I think it has its purpose and some people benefit from it, but i think the majority of people end up only completing highschool and college so they have better job opportunity in the future. I dont really think the system benefits the population as a whole, but its not an easy problem to solve

• Content Count:  625

School is just a free trial of life. After that, it's pay to win. This works because, in free trials, you get benefits (in this case, school, education, a path towards your career, etc.) but when you get to the point of PAY2WIN, if you already had the benefit from school, you would be able to cope and deal with problems in life. Just my analogy for you guys.

Reply to Thread