? servers

? players online

What do you appreciate about SG?

• Content Count:  362

I know many people who have been here and helped the community when its in need. And we need to appreciate them for the hard work. People dont often thank others for what they do. They often only bash and comment on things you do. So thanks to all the people keeping this place together and making a community worth playing and talking about!

• Like 1

• Content Count:  1161

The admins and higher ups actually do stuff and interact with the servers, it feels like you can connect with people more.

Best community on CS:GO

• Like 2
Edited by gween

• Content Count:  634

I am thankful for the fact that SG is still around and im thankful that i have been able to play on this server with a distinct age gap between my last block of time on the servers/forum and my current time i put in. Also since then i have moved from where i was living in Florida back to my hometown in New Zealand, so it really brings back nostalgia of a time when i was a happier soul to hear Americans/ to talk to Americans again. i cannot stress enough how impactful being back in the community has been for my daily mental health.

so id love to give a big shoutout to everyone who makes sg tick and especially whoever had to look at the 30 messages i sent through the user title request form like a spastic.

Edited by The Real Slim Jim

• Content Count:  819

I appreciate SG because it brings me back to when I was younger around 16-18 when I was in a community I was an admin in then eventually owned.

It was good times back then a lot of silly stuff happened all the time and the community was pretty tight nit with players coming in all the time to join us. SG reminds me of this and frequently makes me feel like I'm having deja vu with how similar the community feels to me. From the players to events I really do appreciate being apart of SG and the community it's something I don't wanna let go for a while.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  108

man whats not to say, SG is legit like a second family for me. It helps me when im bored or mad or sad or just happy. The people ive met and the friends ive made on my continuing journey at SG will never be forgotten. I love this place as a wise man said, "once you join you can never leave." ~ @gween (ironically one of my actual good friends on SG.) Thank you everyone !

• Like 1

• Content Count:  128

man whats not to say, SG is legit like a second family for me. It helps me when im bored or mad or sad or just happy. The people ive met and the friends ive made on my continuing journey at SG will never be forgotten. I love this place as a wise man said, "once you join you can never leave." ~ @gween (ironically one of my actual good friends on SG.) Thank you everyone !

True, this is basically what I was going to say and also that the fact of the higher ups of SG like gween said actually play the servers and interact with the players most other servers the higher ups they are never really on and dont interact with their server so this is what i appreciate Thank you!

Reply to Thread