? servers

? players online

Donations

• Content Count:  481

It has occurred to me that we aren’t able to figure out how much money in total we have donated towards the community when it comes to having a subscription and helping out in general. I was thinking if there was a possibility where there could be a section in our profiles on the “about me” tab. With a little addition under statistics labeled “Donations” with the amount of money next to it. Instead of having to scroll through your PayPal and find each donation every month. I think it would make this a lot easier. I only bring this up because not to long ago I wanted to figure out the amount of money I have donated for a certain award.

• Content Count:  3294

The "My Contributions" tab underneath the contributions counter used to be used for this, but since it hasn't worked in a while there's no reliable way. Your best bet is to try and see whenever you first got Sub/VIP and track the number of months since then (If you've kept the rank since) and multiply it by $5 or $10.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  3299

The "My Contributions" tab underneath the contributions counter used to be used for this, but since it hasn't worked in a while there's no reliable way. Your best bet is to try and see whenever you first got Sub/VIP and track the number of months since then (If you've kept the rank since) and multiply it by $5 or $10.

Exactly this, mine stopped tracking for a period of 7 months and I now check my PayPal history for payments going to SG. When I spoke to Gator about the topic seeking clarification he said to wait out for when they eventually drop the new forums. There could be new information I'm not tracking but if you're not aware, she broke.

Edited by ManiacJak

• Content Count:  1030

Both Subscriber and VIP count towards your total donations. I don't know if there's a place you can find it on your profile, but it is displayed when you post anywhere on the forums.

• Content Count:  481

Both Subscriber and VIP count towards your total donations. I don't know if there's a place you can find it on your profile, but it is displayed when you post anywhere on the forums.

I’ve realized that but I have donated more than 10 dollars when I checked, it’s more than that.

• Content Count:  1030

I’ve realized that but I have donated more than 10 dollars when I checked, it’s more than that.

You may want to PM a BD about that then, as they handle all of the donation stuff that comes through.

• Content Count:  6759

Donations appear under your profile picture in posts. The reason why you don't see them is because the BDs have to manually input every single one to the donation goal which comes off as a tedious process. None of us have really done them in a long time. Thanks to Liam Brown, we have a brand spanking new donation system on the new forums where everything is automated and it won't depend on manual labor. Just apply for the award anyways. I usually get tagged to confirm and CAs can PM you if you are below the amount or not

• Like 7

Reply to Thread