? servers

? players online

COVID-19 Supplies

• Content Count:  452

Greetings Gamers,

I hope this post finds you in good health. We've all gone through a lot over the last few months. I'm sure all of us are looking forward to resuming our normal routines. In the meantime I wanted to reach out to all of you in the US and offer assistance in obtaining high demand supplies. Should any of you need hand sanitizer, hand soap, disinfecting wipes, lysol aerosol spray, liquid disinfectant, paper towels, toilet paper, baby wipes, isopropyl alcohol, N95 masks (3M 8210), surgical masks, or anything else you need that you cannot source please let me know. I'm happy to source anything I can for any of you in the US for at cost to me with ZERO markup. My apologies for not offering sooner, but IRL contacts took priority and it has taken sometime to get to everyone I had asked. Stay safe and be well y'all!

• Like 11

• Content Count:  1105

Recently a friend asked more for this can you possibly help out? He’d need Ephedrine, Acetone, Anhydrous ammonia, Hydrochloric acid, Iodine, Lithium, Lye, Phosphorus, and Toluene, again if you’re not able to I complete understand! Thanks regardless

Edited by Steven.

• Content Count:  17

Ever since this pandemic I've been cooking and it's been pretty good. So, I hope you guys found something to do during these uncertain times...

• Content Count:  437

Recently a friend asked more for this can you possibly help out? He’d need Ephedrine, Acetone, Anhydrous ammonia, Hydrochloric acid, Iodine, Lithium, Lye, Phosphorus, and Toluene, again if you’re not able to I complete understand! Thanks regardless

nice.

Reply to Thread