View Poll Results: Add this map to the server?

Voters
9. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

    7 77.78%
  • No

    2 22.22%
Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1
    MeGGi<3
    I'm a retard
    MeGGi<3's Avatar
    Join Date:
    April 2020
    Location:
    New York
    Posts:
    72

    jb_vipinthemix_ csgo_hex_v2 request

    Map Suggestion
    Full map name
    jb_vipinthemix_ csgo_hex_v2
    Type of map
    Jailbreak
    Link to map downloadAdditional Information
    its another version of vipinthemix and it seems to be more fun
    Screenshots attached
    Yes

  2. #2
    TheZZL
    Server Administrator
    TheZZL's Avatar
    Join Date:
    October 2018
    Location:
    New York
    Posts:
    1,613
    It seems like a cool map, but I would only want it on the server if it replaced a current version of revamp/VIP.

  3. #3
    20 scrolls
    Map fixer
    20 scrolls's Avatar
    Join Date:
    December 2019
    Location:
    Bhop Valley
    Posts:
    384
    Quote Originally Posted by TheZZL View Post
    It seems like a cool map, but I would only want it on the server if it replaced a current version of revamp/VIP.
    would rather have current vip then have it replaced

  4. #4
    Noxstar
    Modder

    Noxstar's Avatar
    Join Date:
    December 2018
    Location:
    whajt hasp pened
    Posts:
    1,445
    It says it crashed the server in this thread. If it doesn't crash anymore I'd definitely love to see this on the servers.

  5. #5
    MeGGi<3
    I'm a retard
    MeGGi<3's Avatar
    Join Date:
    April 2020
    Location:
    New York
    Posts:
    72
    Quote Originally Posted by Noxstar View Post
    It says it crashed the server in this thread. If it doesn't crash anymore I'd definitely love to see this on the servers.
    yea i know but i asked and they said this is the new version and all bugs was fixed, but im not 100% sure that it will not crash the server

  6. #6
    20 scrolls
    Map fixer
    20 scrolls's Avatar
    Join Date:
    December 2019
    Location:
    Bhop Valley
    Posts:
    384
    Quote Originally Posted by MeGGi<3 View Post
    yea i know but i asked and they said this is the new version and all bugs was fixed, but im not 100% sure that it will not crash the server
    no this is the exact same map linked on the other thread, this will definitely crash the server again

  7. #7
    MeGGi<3
    I'm a retard
    MeGGi<3's Avatar
    Join Date:
    April 2020
    Location:
    New York
    Posts:
    72
    Quote Originally Posted by 20 scrolls View Post
    no this is the exact same map linked on the other thread, this will definitely crash the server again
    Maybe, they said they renewed download file

  8. #8
    20 scrolls
    Map fixer
    20 scrolls's Avatar
    Join Date:
    December 2019
    Location:
    Bhop Valley
    Posts:
    384
    Quote Originally Posted by MeGGi<3 View Post
    Maybe, they said they renewed download file
    Dont think so, file says it was last touched over a year ago around the time the other thread was made

  9. #9
    MeGGi<3
    I'm a retard
    MeGGi<3's Avatar
    Join Date:
    April 2020
    Location:
    New York
    Posts:
    72
    Quote Originally Posted by 20 scrolls View Post
    Dont think so, file says it was last touched over a year ago around the time the other thread was made
    I'm not sure either

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •