? servers

? players online

[JB] Questions

• Content Count:  3294

Is a CT allowed to use intuition to kill a T? For example, a CT sees a T walk out of VIP cell with a deagle. They count up the Ts and see them all accounted for spawning in in the other cells. Is the CT allowed to kill the T knowing no other T spawned in VIP cell and only they could have gotten it?

Is the ladder in soccer/garage of VIP KOS?

Both of these questions have been answered yes before, but I'm having a hard time finding the thread and we have some arrogant players online ruthlessly debating this.

• Content Count:  5674

Yes, you can use common sense when playing as a CT. If I'm playing on vipinthemix and I'm walking away from the cells and get shot by a USP, I can reasonably turn around and go gun down the T in the USP cell if there's only one T in there, because I know that's the only USP spawn. Utilizing common sense is fine for the most part, so long as it actually makes sense and there's no possibility for the T to make a reasonable argument against you.

The ladder in the garage is the one that goes up to the secret, right? In that case, yes, there's no other use for the ladder besides trying to get to a secret, so it's KOS. Ladders are classified dependent on what they connect to.

• Like 8

• Content Count:  417

I think that in addition to blatancy, we should add another reason for a CT kill: inferred. If a T has a deagle from VIP cell, and there was literally no other way they could've obtained it, they could kill them under the pretense that it would be inferred that they had to have gone through the vent in the cell to get the deagle. However, like blatancy, it can essentially only be used in very specific circumstances. A CT cannot kill a player with a deagle in the previous example, where it could have been possible for another T to get the pistol and gunplant him.

• Content Count:  1030

Ladders are classified dependent on what they connect to.

Great wording, will use this in the future when people call freekill. This is also a perfect example of why the ladder in razor that leads to armory catwalk is also KOS. Also, if you're getting shot at by a prisoner in a cell, and when cell doors open there's no one else in there, you can kill them for that.

• Like 1

Reply to Thread