? servers

? players online

Distance Orders

• Content Count:  1030

I've always thought that distance orders weren't allowed on Jailbreak, and I have been enforcing that. For example, I always thought that CTs aren't allowed to tell a T to "back up" or to "get away from them". However, I was reviewing the rules, and I saw this posted by All Ts:

"A CT may ask a T to step back or back away from them."

I'm just wondering if anyone could clarify what kind of distance orders are allowed and which aren't.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  820

No distance orders means nothing like "knifing distance" (which is used on other servers), but if a CT says to get away from them, that it okay, it is only not allowed when you say knifing distance or something along the lines of that.

• Like 4

• Content Count:  3294

No distance orders means nothing like "knifing distance" (which is used on other servers), but if a CT says to get away from them, that it okay, it is only not allowed when you say knifing distance or something along the lines of that.

Additionally, you can't say "back up 10 feet", the only variety of "distance order" that's allowed is "Backup". However, a T can literally just take a pixel of a step back and the order's just useless.

• Like 1

Reply to Thread