? servers

? players online

AP Exams

• Content Count:  1030

As probably many of you know, AP Exams are starting next week, and will continue on to May 22nd. I just wanted to make a quick post because I have acknowledged the fact that my activity is in the gutter. Over the past few weeks, my activity has really dropped, to the point where I'm not really spending more than an hour on the servers each day. While this is not where my activity should be, and not where I want it to be, it's probably going to be like this for the next couple of weeks.

I've been, and will continue to, spend most of my time reviewing and preparing for the exams, because now I guess one question and 45 minutes will determine whether or not I get credit for a years-worth of class time. I'll see you guys on the other side.

• Content Count:  484

The way they're setting up the AP exams is so bad but I guess they can't really do anything else about it. People are gonna be able to cheat so easily. Even if they lock your browser or somehow can see your screen you can just have another computer or a phone or something next to you. I know I'm for sure 100% NOT going to cheat... If you know what I mean ;)

• Like 1

• Content Count:  1030

I have an exam tomorrow and I have yet to study so uhhh. Let's go.

Yikers. Which exam? Also it sucks having an exam on the first day possible, sorry.

Reply to Thread