? servers

? players online

SG Fistful of Frags

• Content Count:  28

So gamers, Fistful of Frags is a western shooter with various gamemodes. I'd love to introduce you guys to it if you've never played it. I'm not sure the specifics of setting a server up temporarily. But I'm sure you guys could figure out how. Let me know what you think.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  1030

I would love to see an event like this. Expanding onto different games with the SG community is always fun, and I'm sure that this event, if it happened, would be no exception to that. Fistful of Frags is a really fun game, it's free, which makes it easy to play for any member, and I think it would generally be a great time. I will definitely be keeping an eye out in the Events subforum to see if this goes through.

• Content Count:  1634

Hi.

This event definitely sounds like a good idea, but one thing that myself and the rest of the team is worried about is the lack of commitment we may see, because when we usually do an event for a game we haven’t done an event for yet, people usually say that they will pull up to the event the day it is held, but they end up not showing up to it and we only have about 3 people. None the less, we will still look into it some more.

• Like 3
Edited by Strayyz

• Content Count:  28

One thing of note that I hope people take into consideration is that the game is only 4 GB. It takes max 10 minutes to download. I think this may play into the the participation aspect. Might wanna download early and practice if it gets approved before you get wrecked.

• Like 1

Reply to Thread