? servers

? players online

CTs slaying when losing LR (Gun toss)

• Content Count:  625

As of right now, it says nowhere in the rules that a CT cannot slay when they lose LR. However, that kind of defeats the whole purpose. As a T, one of our goals is to earn points by killing CTs. I think that LRs allow us an opportunity to get points without rebelling, however, when a CT slays when losing LR (in gun toss), no points are won, and the LR is not really completed as the T did not kill the CT, so the CT would have died of unnatural causes. This is a problem because whenever I win in gun toss and the CT slays, sometimes I get killed, even though I did not officially win the LR yet, and sometimes no one knows what to do as I would not have any kills but the LR has "ended". I feel that this has been a problem for a while as there are no rules to stop a CT from denying the winner from killing him by killing himself first, which is problematic and kind of triggering for the T, especially since the T does not get the satisfaction of killing the CT after "winning" the gun toss. I think a rule restricting CTs from slaying after losing a gun toss would help with the LR system and annoy less Ts as slaying after LR is kind of a dick move.

Edited by splayd

• Content Count:  1952

The goal is for Ts to rebel & take control of the prison by killing every CT.

I'm definitely not for disallowing a CT to slay at any point in the round. LRs are considered to be complete when the prisoner and/or participating CT dies and I think it's more or less the T's fault for not rebelling. I want to say that you do basically complete the object of killing every CT by letting them kill themselves so I don't really understand adding a rule so that a prisoner can get one extra point. These are my thoughts and my thoughts only :p

• Like 1

• Content Count:  625

The problem with this is that, some Ts want to stay alive until the end to do LRs, because they like to do them. I also want to bring up a point from other threads, talking about how JB is kind of becoming a more deathmatch style instead of a roleplay style. Infinity stated that the server should go in a more roleplay style, and I feel that rebelling is only one aspect of JailBreak: a T can choose to rebel or not, but should not be discouraged to not rebel. If CTs continue to slay after losing LRs, it may discourage Ts from not rebelling, and the server would become more chaotic: everyone would rebel at the first chance, Ts would go for as many kills as possible, and it would be unenjoyable to play CT (like as it is right now). If we were to go in a more RP style server, at least rewarding a T for winning a gun toss would be helpful in encouraging Ts to not go for as many kills as possible, and to just have a fun time.

• Content Count:  78

I mean in the long run it make no difference in the game ct still drops his guns and the team losses a player i feel its not big enough of a deal to change

Reply to Thread