? servers

? players online

Forums Signature Error

• Content Count:  3294

@Protokk has been having some trouble uploading his signature, and every time he clicks save, he's redirected to a page that says:

"Subscribed Threads with new posts, zero

There are no subscribed threads to display in this folder for this time period."

However, when I click save on my signature I get this page: 22be92541f09ae2f9190e0c3f066e567.png

He's trying to use a signature with a photo and some garbled text. Someone help pls

Edit: I had @Phoenix and @Mikey try to change their signature pictures, and they both were unable getting the same message Protokk got. I believe there might be some sort of error with subscribed threads, as I have 17 (I haven't even subscribed to them) and Mikey, Phoenix, and Protokk have none and aren't able to do it.

Edit 2: Making a new thread in spam central uploaded the proper signature for Protokk, I think this just didn't update the older posts when it usually does for me?

Problem solved?

Edit 3: Problem solved!

TL;DR: We believe Protokk was unable to properly submit any images, and whenever we did properly upload an image it would not upload to any of his old threads. Once we created a new thread, the signature was present there. Phoenix is still suffering this problem, so I don't know what's effecting him.

• Like 1
Edited by TheZZL
Edit3 -TheZZL

• Content Count:  1559

this happens when you save a signature, it says he has 0 saved posts because he hasent subscribed to any post (at the top click on Thread Tools and click subscribe to this post if you want to sub to a post) and you have 17 posts because you subbed to 17 posts

his sig should still save and pretty sure the redirect is just how the forums work

• Like 3

Reply to Thread