? servers

? players online

Custom Knife Models for TTT

• Content Count:  550

As others has said, this really fits in with the new !dz command. But if we find a way to be able to implement new knife models like pickaxes and stuff into the shop for a good sum of credits i'll be all in for this idea.

• Content Count:  482

That seems way too high for something so little there is reason skins and trails are the most expensive its very easy to see but not the knives

These prices would be fair being that the models are visible as a matter of fact. Because you’re the only person who can see it in on your end of the screen, auras and trails basically bring you disadvantages because an enemy can spot you almost instantly no matter where you are. I personally think they’re not worth the credits. The prices for the custom models should stay above 20k because it’s just another cosmetic that’s no different than the auras, trails, hats, etc.. I also would like to add on to what @EpicFP said, who brought up a very good point. I know tons of people who have over 100k credits that have been playing for quite some time, and find no use to spend them at all. I honestly feel like if this was added people would start to enjoy the shop more, and finally spend their credits on something that’s pretty damn unique. The 100k credits for one custom model is a stretch, the highest at the least should be 20k - 50k. Not to mention people who don’t have sub or vip struggle to get lots of credits as well. This is just my two cents on what has been stated so far.

• Like 2

• Content Count:  114

These prices would be fair being that the models are visible as a matter of fact. Because you’re the only person who can see it in on your end of the screen, auras and trails basically bring you disadvantages because an enemy can spot you almost instantly no matter where you are. I personally think they’re not worth the credits. The prices for the custom models should stay above 20k because it’s just another cosmetic that’s no different than the auras, trails, hats, etc.. I also would like to add on to what @EpicFP said, who brought up a very good point. I know tons of people who have over 100k credits that have been playing for quite some time, and find no use to spend them at all. I honestly feel like if this was added people would start to enjoy the shop more, and finally spend their credits on something that’s pretty damn unique. The 100k credits for one custom model is a stretch, the highest at the least should be 20k - 50k. Not to mention people who don’t have sub or vip struggle to get lots of credits as well. This is just my two cents on what has been stated so far.

I completely agree with that

• Content Count:  114

As others has said, this really fits in with the new !dz command. But if we find a way to be able to implement new knife models like pickaxes and stuff into the shop for a good sum of credits i'll be all in for this idea.

Yeah it used to be in JB but it was buggy so it got removed

• Content Count:  459

there is alot of potential in the custom skins on all servers. its a pretty cool idea but since /dz exists and /cw was removed for bug fixing, from what it looks like we are on our way to somthing like customs ak skins and stuff like that. Not a bad idea tho

Edited by Astral
im a dumby

• Content Count:  1987

This kind of falls into the category of the “!dvz” command where you are given the choices of an axe, and a hammer. Instead maybe the custom knife models could be added to the shop for 20k credits each or list at a higher price even. I don’t think it would be the best idea to add this addition to weapons, as I feel it would be strange and not fit in very well. It’s a good suggestion but this would probably need some thinking and take time to implement it into the server.

^

Reply to Thread