? servers

? players online

Custom Knife Models for TTT

• Content Count:  481

This kind of falls into the category of the “!dvz” command where you are given the choices of an axe, and a hammer. Instead maybe the custom knife models could be added to the shop for 20k credits each or list at a higher price even. I don’t think it would be the best idea to add this addition to weapons, as I feel it would be strange and not fit in very well. It’s a good suggestion but this would probably need some thinking and take time to implement it into the server.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  1633

I'm actually all for this idea if it could be implemented into the store. I get there is already some different knife models using !dvz but having different knife models in the store would be a fun little addition.

• Content Count:  1161

JB had a plugin called !cw where you could get 10-15 different knives but they were kinda buggy. Besides that they looked really cool and it would be awesome to see them come back.

• Content Count:  114

This kind of falls into the category of the “!dvz” command where you are given the choices of an axe, and a hammer. Instead maybe the custom knife models could be added to the shop for 20k credits each or list at a higher price even. I don’t think it would be the best idea to add this addition to weapons, as I feel it would be strange and not fit in very well. It’s a good suggestion but this would probably need some thinking and take time to implement it into the server.

Yeah but the !dz command is just imported models from the battle royale

There could also be some more creative and cool custom ones for Subscribers and VIPs just like skins

Edited by Kopsta

• Content Count:  1253

I’ve played Many Different JB Servers that have this type of stuff, you can do !store then go to models or custom then it will show different weapon skins, it makes a knife a baseball bat or a shank. This is a great idea for TTT if they find a way!

• Content Count:  84

I think this would be a good addition to the server if the custom knife was a high price as it would finally bring something exclusive to the !store. I'm not talking 10k credits like the skins, I'm thinking in the range of 35-100k. As of right now I personally don't think the !store adds much incentive for people to keep playing the game, especially when you have skins like balkan addict for 10k. And I believe contrary to what arctic said I think that it would fit right in with TTT, you already have divas with minecraft heads running around with hawks and rainbow trails following them so why shouldn't a custom knife/weapon skin be added?

• Like 1
Edited by EpicFP

• Content Count:  114

I think this would be a good addition to the server if the custom knife was a high price as it would finally bring something exclusive to the !store. I'm not talking 10k credits like the skins, I'm thinking in the range of 35-100k. As of right now I personally don't think the !store adds much incentive for people to keep playing the game, especially when you have skins like balkan addict for 10k. And I believe contrary to what arctic said I think that it would fit right in with TTT, you already have divas with minecraft heads running around with hawks and rainbow trails following them so why shouldn't a custom knife/weapon skin be added?

That seems way too high for something so little there is reason skins and trails are the most expensive its very easy to see but not the knives

Reply to Thread