? servers

? players online

Add this map to the server?  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Add this map to the server?

7 JB Maps request

• Content Count:  209

WOW YOU TOOK JB CHICKEN ISLAND FROM ME I ACTUALLY TAKE CREDIT I said it yesterday CRI :"( Whelp, here are a few more maps that I have played, jb_shapeshifter and jb_winterjail and jb_moti2

Correct me if i am wrong, but i am pretty sure that shapeshifter was previously on the server and was removed for not being that popular.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  1987

WOW YOU TOOK JB CHICKEN ISLAND FROM ME I ACTUALLY TAKE CREDIT I said it yesterday CRI :"( Whelp, here are a few more maps that I have played, jb_shapeshifter and jb_winterjail and jb_moti2

You should look for the downloads for those maps.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  1952

I loved jb_chicken_island and jb_shapeshifter but I'm pretty sure shapeshifter got removed cuz it wasn't played often and I vaguely remember when I first asked for jb_chicken_island like a year ago and it was rejected because there weren't enough secret and I would gladly take it up to add some especially now that we have a modding team lol.

• Content Count:  1987

Bumping this with a different version of vipinthemix. The layout is similar but with the addition of breakfloor, roulette, colors, lasers, and russian roulette. A few other things are updated like soccer and outside but still very recognizable.

Edit: Just found out that it also has a dodge course death game.

jb_vipinthemix_cs

• Like 1
Edited by Trazz