? servers

? players online

steam gamers hide and seek

• Content Count:  168

I know that sg had done this event in the past during February where t's are the seekers and ct's are the hiders and I loved the event where it lasted for like almost 2 weeks or something like that and I enjoyed the event and want to recommend it back since we are in the time of quarantine and I believe more people would play during this time.

• Like 4

• Content Count:  658

This is definitely an interesting idea, considering all the cool hide and seek maps out there on the workshop. Me and some other SG members used to fuck around on hide and seek maps, was really fun.

I could try to come up with a good map pool if people are actually interested in this idea. I'm subscribed to a bunch of fire hide and seek maps on the workshop and know of other hide and seek maps for us to play. This could be either reserved as an MGT idea or implemented into a server (most likely mg) to make for a fun one day event.

@crazedkangaroo Since you manage minigames, what do you think about this?

• Content Count:  200

I'd personally prefer horror hide and seek since the thrill adds to the fun experience but with a community this big, I'd doubt it'll be as fun. I support this event though, was fucking fun as hell last time we played.

Reply to Thread