? servers

? players online

TTT Question

• Content Count:  98

I've been noticing quite a lot that people like to use the names "that guy over there" and many more. I'm just wondering why this is allowed because it is very confusing when people are calling kos on the players with these names. Could anyone help me understand?

Thanks, Tim.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  362

If it dosent have hard to pronounce names, no name, or something related to ttt such as Kos. There not allowed. Also names that are in different languages can be put in that category. They may be more but names like "Why" were allowed! So I think that the name "that guy over there" is allowed.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  1633

Players shouldn't be making confusing names. The rules state:

Do not have confusing names or names that can't be pronounced, subject to admin discretion (includes invisible & foreign characters).

If someone is making a name that interferes with things such as a KOS, tell them to change their name. If they don't, get an admin on or make a player complaint.

Personally, I would tell that guy to change their name (if they get called KOS it might confuse people), but it really is admin discretion.

• Like 2

• Content Count:  362

If someone is making a name that interferes with things such as a KOS, tell them to change their name. If they don't, get an admin on or make a player complaint.

Personally I would tell that guy to change their name.

Posted at the same time and had the same answer! I feel like though it would be find but it would be mixed.

• Content Count:  1987

Do not have confusing names or names that can't be pronounced, subject to admin discretion (includes invisible & foreign characters).

Personally, I would tell that guy to change their name (if they get called KOS it might confuse people), but it really is admin discretion.

This ^

• Like 1

Reply to Thread