? servers

? players online

Change Requirements for !tmute

• Content Count:  1920

As of right now, the requirements for using !tmute are 10 CTs and 20 Ts. I think the requirement to use it should be based off the player count of the total server and not per-team. Unless I'm being dumb, this means that there could be 8 CTs and 24 Ts, and the CTs wouldn't be able to use !tmute because there aren't 10 CTs. Trying to give orders with three times the number of your CTs, especially at that population is difficult with all the Ts speaking. If we changed it to a flat 30 online I think it would be better for mic management at higher pops.

• Like 4

• Content Count:  927

PLEASE! I've randomly typed !tmute to see if I'm able to mute, and it brings up that 10 CTs and 20Ts thing. Especially with the ratio being skewed at the moment, it should be 30 total, not based on the amount of CTs and Ts on each team.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  409

This is a change I would 100% agree with. Getting control of voice chat is hard as it is with a balanced ratio. And with CTs being in high demand atm i think this change would possibly motivate more people to play ct. I would even suggest a small increase from a 15 second mute to 20-25 seconds.

• Content Count:  417

I agree, just setting it to base 30 players, like with !fo being extended to 45 secs, and change mute time to like 20-25 secs, as that gives time for CTs to give the order, and Ts to listen and pursue the order. More often than not, immediately after the mute ends, people who have been warning shot just scream just as loud if not louder. I'm not sure if there is a definite workaround to this, but its definitely something to keep in mind as we extend mute time.

• Content Count:  3294

Going to have to definitely agree with this, the ratio is often skewed something like 7-20 and the CTs still can't Tmute. When there's a lot of Ts they often like being brain dead and complaining about the simplest of things, so when the CTs are already outnumbered and can't get an order out because no one can hear it makes it really hard.

[video=youtube_share;iiVL7B7BfXI]

Changing it so !Tmute is activated for the total amount of players online, or the amount of Ts would be a good fix.

Reply to Thread