FBI SWAT

or Ugi8KTy.jpg

Umbrella Leet

Lieutenant (2 Days):d7Xx12Z.jpg

NK police

or

p3Zzt3T.jpg

Shadow Company

Captain (5 Days): Spoiler because the image is huge..

UBr66IJ.png

Captain Price

Major (8 Days):jAefR1M.jpg

Hunk | RE2 Remake

Colonel (12 Days): u8T1wob.jpg

Venom Snake Sneaking suit

General (15 Days): u8T1wob.jpg

Venom Snake Sneaking suit

There are also some cool skins from the CSO 2 pack #2 that could be used.

JdrIDYr.jpg

I don't know about the Colonel or General skins, had some trouble deciding what skin should be rewarded for the big fifteen-day rank.

• Like 4
Edited by TheZZL
Fixing Links and Spacing -TheZZL

• Content Count:  1987

I very much like the idea of having a plugin for this as incentives to play CT are quite low. As long as no issues occur with it conflicting with current store plugin then this should be added. We could look for better skins. All of this would be up to the JB team though.

• Like 2
Edited by Trazz

• Content Count:  78

i agree 10 fold by why stop at ct? I say we give t side skins and a ranking system also it will do nothing but boost play time, a win win to me a much need addition to SG JB

• Like 1

• Content Count:  3294

I very much like the idea of having a plugin for this as incentives to play CT are quite low. As long as no issues occur with it conflicting with current store plugin then this should be added. We could look for better skins though. All of this is up to the JB team though.

This was straight-up just me looking through all (I mean all) of the CS:GO CTs models on GameBanana for about 20 minutes. Any ideas, ports, or new models might fit the rank/title better than I suggested. These are just the models I had access to and my brain decided which model I thought fit each rank.

i agree 10 fold by why stop at ct? I say we give t side skins and a ranking system also it will do nothing but boost play time, a win win to me a much need addition to SG JB

I think T-side ranks were rejected as an idea in favor of Gangs, so I think cosmetics given to the Top 5 or 1 Gangs would be a good idea.

Edited by TheZZL
Fixing a sentence -TheZZL

• Content Count:  78

This was straight-up just me looking through all (I mean all) of the CS:GO CTs models on GameBanana for about 20 minutes. Any ideas, ports, or new models might fit the rank/title better than I suggested. These are just the models I had access to and my brain decided which model

I think T-side ranks were rejected as an idea in favor of Gangs, so I think cosmetics given to the Top 5/1 Gangs would be a good idea.

I agree with that that would also boost the gang feature usages, as a whole the ct side is under played or ran by noobs i think the more we try to get people experience on the ct side will help the server alot and by doing that it will also be a bonus to get skins for players hard work!

• Content Count:  168

i thought about this and i realized private and officer shouldn't receive a skin for being barely active on the CT side and they should be removed

• Like 1

• Content Count:  1920

While this gives a cool little knack to playing CT, I don't think this would be a good addition to the server for 2 reasons. Firstly, this would reduce the incentive of VIP skins on the server and reduce the incentive of getting VIP or Sub if you exclusively play JB or at least spend most of their time there. Secondly, models take a good amount of time to test and implement and take quite a bit of time to download for players, and reducing the number of models or at least keeping the number we have now would be better than adding 9+ models.

I think these models could get used elsewhere though, they are cool looking models for the most part and could be part of the model rotation on a few of the servers. I don't think this specific suggestion would be good, but the models are quality.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  3294

While this gives a cool little knack to playing CT, I don't think this would be a good addition to the server for 2 reasons. Firstly, this would reduce the incentive of VIP skins on the server and reduce the incentive of getting VIP or Sub if you exclusively play JB or at least spend most of their time there. Secondly, models take a good amount of time to test and implement and take quite a bit of time to download for players, and reducing the number of models or at least keeping the number we have now would be better than adding 9+ models.

I think these models could get used elsewhere though, they are cool looking models for the most part and could be part of the model rotation on a few of the servers. I don't think this specific suggestion would be good, but the models are quality.

Would you be interested in only allowing skins for the top 4 CT-Ranks (Captain-General), because currently there is no incentive to grind out the ranks? I think anyone who's willing enough to get 5+ days of playtime on the challenging CT side should get some reward that isn't credits they aren't going to use. Generally, I've always thought that top players on T/CT side (Gangs/CT-Ranks) should get a cosmetic reward, but I didn't really know it takes as long as you said to push them out on the server. I see these cosmetics as a big incentive to play CT-side, and I believe a lot of other regulars think that too.

Edit:

Would you be interested in only allowing skins for the top 4 CT-Ranks (Captain-General), because currently there is no incentive to grind out the ranks? I think anyone who's willing enough to get 5+ days of playtime on the challenging CT side should get some reward that isn't credits they aren't going to use.

If not the top 4 CT-Ranks, maybe just General, Colonel, and Major (8 Days+).

Edited by TheZZL
Edit -TheZZL

• Content Count:  701

I don't think adding a model for each specific rank would benefit us that much. While you can argue it will get people to play ct we already have a shit ton of models and are looking to cut down a bit. It also gets rid of the model incentive to donate for VIP or Sub. We could look into switching up the CT and T models we have that are Public, Sub and VIP.

• Like 1

Reply to Thread