? servers

? players online

jb ct's

• Content Count:  958

Over the past few months i’ve noticed that the CT ratio has been a problem. We obviously cant force players to play CT and whenever me or a different admin ask for people to switch theres usually 1, max 2 people that volunteer.

With T ranks being reset it obviously didnt help the ratio but that was kind of inevitable. I think the main reasons why CT has become unappealing to people is 1) how easy it is for Ts to rebel on most maps leaving CTs helpless and 2) new players (even regs tbh) being pushed away from CT due to the insane amount of toxicity they get for making one mistake.

Imo using credits to try and motivate people has lost its effect due to many people having tons of credits saved up or not caring about the store. I wouldn’t mind seeing the store get a bit of an update like maybe some new CT skins either unlocked through rank, like ZE, or bought with credits. If anyone has ideas you can suggest them here.

• Like 3

• Content Count:  107

I agree with the first portion of your statement, but let's not throw the admins under the bus. The last thing we want is this important thread getting derailed by blaming everything on the admins; they try their hardest to control a 20+ player filled server of virgins screaming and bitching over a single freekill.

Literally, back in 2018 a single admin could control the jailbreak server with a 20 player population, now literally there is 10x more admins due to post requirements being lowered but most of the time they won't care to do much smh I'm pretty sure a little more work for admins would be more rewarding as it is their job. Mutes would be handed left and right back then but now I'm not seeing any of those .

• Like 1

• Content Count:  1009

now literally there is 10x more admins due to post requirements being lowered but most of the time they won't care to do much smh I'm pretty sure a little more work for admins would be more rewarding as it is their job. Mutes would be handed left and right back then but now I'm not seeing any of those .

We don't only come on the servers just because we need to deal with rule breakers, we also want to have fun, like you guys do.

Admin's don't have eyes on every player 24/7, or have ears to determine who exactly said what. If you think someone deserves to be watched by an admin let us know in admin chat, and 9/10 they'll do it.

Literally, back in 2018 a single admin could control the jailbreak server with a 20 player population

As I wasn't there in 2018, but I can tell you probably TONS of things have changed since, not only for Jailbreak but for admin protocol/rules, so this seems a bit unfair, don't ya think?

• Like 7

• Content Count:  168

Over the past few months i’ve noticed that the CT ratio has been a problem. We obviously cant force players to play CT and whenever me or a different admin ask for people to switch theres usually 1, max 2 people that volunteer.

With T ranks being reset it obviously didnt help the ratio but that was kind of inevitable. I think the main reasons why CT has become unappealing to people is 1) how easy it is for Ts to rebel on most maps leaving CTs helpless and 2) new players (even regs tbh) being pushed away from CT due to the insane amount of toxicity they get for making one mistake.

Imo using credits to try and motivate people has lost its effect due to many people having tons of credits saved up or not caring about the store. I wouldn’t mind seeing the store get a bit of an update like maybe some new CT skins either unlocked through rank, like ZE, or bought with credits. If anyone has ideas you can suggest them here.

like dom said we need more items in the sg store why not have ct skins based on their ct ranks such as an officer skin, an lieutenant skin, captain skin to motivate more t's to join ct's to try to unlock them for jailbreak plz consider this and when ranks reset the skins are reset as well, the lack of ct's are getting more scarce and I don't wanna play CT all the time to make up for the ratio lmao.(everyone knows I'm the best CT) and suggest some rank skins in the sg stores suggestions asap!!!

• Like 1

• Content Count:  168

I do agree that the Ts scare off people from playing CT, but I disagree with the reason. Toxicity is part of the entity that is jailbreak. Our server thrives off a chaotic and toxic environment where it's fast-paced action on both ends. I think the reason that CTs are getting scared off is the discrepancy of good Ts to good CTs. This is a combination of people who are experienced on CT just wanting to chill and rebel on T and newer players who have overall less experience playing CT. To be a good T doesn't require much time on the server, all you really need is the ability to find a gun and decent aim. To be a good CT you need to give engaging orders and control the map, which can be hard for anyone, even experienced players, to do at times. I'm not going to suggest some end-all-be-all solution to this because it's a multi-faceted, complex problem the server has faced for a couple of years now.

While I commend the managers for trying to balance ratio out by resetting both CT and T ranks simultaneously and giving an incentive of credits to play CT, I think this measure was rather ineffective. Many of the skilled CT players have large amount of times on the server and already have more credits than they know what to do with, so they would rather just participate in the friendly competition for top T rank. On top of this, T rank competition is more skill-based as you could spend less time on the server and still compete if you are a skilled player, while CT competition solely relies on server playtime, and not everyone wants to grind hours on CT.

Also as phoenix mentioned about the t rank system is more motivating to play t more than CT as t's gets more points and credits when killing ct's so many are more motivated to rebel than being obedient as ct's the only benefit you get is the CT rank label officer captain etc. where you get nothing out of them if this can somehow to changed the server will thrive with the benefits of a balanced jb server of ct's and t's.

Reply to Thread