? servers

? players online

jb ct's

• Content Count:  168

Hey as i am seeing there are less and less ct's as time goes on and can we have a reward system like extra points for being on ct to motivate t's to join ct's instead of playing t all the time when they hop on the server. The ct ranks don't really motivate people as if you are captian jb kids makes fun of you like "hahaha you are a nerd you play jb 24/7" and such.

• Like 3

• Content Count:  168

such as razor_go there is no chance for ct's to enforce as 1 ct dies and a chain reaction for the t's to rebel + the lack of ct's + no deathgame

• Like 1

• Content Count:  417

"Now, as mentioned, we're resetting the ranks. However, as the title suggests, we're going to do an event along with it. For the next two weeks, you guys will all have to battle each other for the top 10 spots, because at the end of those two weeks we're going to be giving out some credit prizes. The top 3 ranked CTs by that time will receive 10,000 credits each, and the next 7 will receive 5,000." -Infinity

That's their plan to boost CT side.

• Like 4

• Content Count:  107

Imo there is less and less ct's because literally the t's are so toxic always complaining and scaring them off. The easiest way is admins can enforce on t's on toxicity and MB they will stop switchin.

• Like 1
Edited by jay$

• Content Count:  362

Imo there is less and less ct's because literally the t's are so toxic always complaining and scaring them off. The easiest way is admins can enforce on t's on toxicity and MB they will stop switchin.

I like the idea but giving people warning for being toxic like "Give new orders" is going to take a good majority of player base and I dont think that It would change how many cts play. Enforcing t's on being toxic is dumb. The internet is a toxic hell hole so changing it would put Jb on a low player server or change the player base imo. Honestly I feel like we have ct's that are more unexperienced and the experienced players are not playing ct because they want kills. There needs to be a switch where cts can be more rewarded because experienced players will go. Remixed did say there is an event but when the events over whats the point of going ct? New SG players dont care and switch to any team. Sorry for the wordy message.

Edited by Kayden

• Content Count:  107

I like the idea but giving people warning for being toxic like "Give new orders" is going to take a good majority of player base and I dont think that It would change how many cts play. Enforcing t's on being toxic is dumb. The internet is a toxic hell hole so changing it would put Jb on a low player server or change the player base imo. Honestly I feel like we have ct's that are more unexperienced and the experienced players are not playing ct because they want kills. There needs to be a switch where cts can be more rewarded because experienced players will go. Remixed did say there is an event but when the events over whats the point of going ct? New SG players dont care and switch to any team. Sorry for the wordy message.

Mate I didn't call "give new orders " toxic literally most players on t when they get killed next round they will literally be spamming chat for a player to slay or start harassing them or even screaming in the mic in those types of situations they need to be enforced but sometimes admins don't give a flying fk about enforcing it.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  3294

Mate I didn't call "give new orders " toxic literally most players on t when they get killed next round they will literally be spamming chat for a player to slay or start harassing them or even screaming in the mic in those types of situations they need to be enforced but sometimes admins don't give a flying fk about enforcing it.

I agree with the first portion of your statement, but let's not throw the admins under the bus. The last thing we want is this important thread getting derailed by blaming everything on the admins; they try their hardest to control a 20+ player filled server of virgins screaming and bitching over a single freekill.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  362

I meant that as a example because a lot of people on jb tell ct's to stop playing and scream for new orders. I see how you meant it ass a fk perspective but I was looking at it the other way around. But an opinion is a opinion. Also for ZZL I see what you mean, if they are using bad language they can enforce that and its not their fault if they miss it. I was going for the people who yell at cts for fds and new orders was my perspective. I wasn't going for that type of toxicity but its my fault for making it seem like that. And when I say that the Internet is a hell hole im right and im wrong. Though people can get annoying its not surrounding around you. And admins do there best to help your experience. So sorry for making it seem that way. Im ending it here.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  1920

I do agree that the Ts scare off people from playing CT, but I disagree with the reason. Toxicity is part of the entity that is jailbreak. Our server thrives off a chaotic and toxic environment where it's fast-paced action on both ends. I think the reason that CTs are getting scared off is the discrepancy of good Ts to good CTs. This is a combination of people who are experienced on CT just wanting to chill and rebel on T and newer players who have overall less experience playing CT. To be a good T doesn't require much time on the server, all you really need is the ability to find a gun and decent aim. To be a good CT you need to give engaging orders and control the map, which can be hard for anyone, even experienced players, to do at times. I'm not going to suggest some end-all-be-all solution to this because it's a multi-faceted, complex problem the server has faced for a couple of years now.

While I commend the managers for trying to balance ratio out by resetting both CT and T ranks simultaneously and giving an incentive of credits to play CT, I think this measure was rather ineffective. Many of the skilled CT players have large amount of times on the server and already have more credits than they know what to do with, so they would rather just participate in the friendly competition for top T rank. On top of this, T rank competition is more skill-based as you could spend less time on the server and still compete if you are a skilled player, while CT competition solely relies on server playtime, and not everyone wants to grind hours on CT.

• Like 3

Reply to Thread