? servers

? players online

New Mouse

• Content Count:  793

Does anyone have any mouse suggestions? I have a Razer Mamba and its starting to break. I liked this mouse quite a lot and overall like the Razer software that comes with it so if you have an suggestions like this mouse I would love to hear them.

The price range for suggestions doesn't really matter unless it's really expensive.

Also if you could please suggest mouses with not that many side buttons that would be amazing :).

Thanks to anyone who makes a suggestion!

• Content Count:  1253

That makes a lot of sense since your dogshit Scrolls. Anyways, a good mouse was be the LogitechG502 Hero you can get it for pretty cheap and it’s all around just a great mouse, the deathadder is very cheap and pretty customizable and it is also a good choice. Steelseries is what I use for mice and it works like a charm, the Steelseries600 is my main mouse.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  481

Glorious Model O, it comes with hyper glides and feels amazing, it also comes with an ascended lightweight cord and feels like a wireless mouse which is such a great addition. The mouse itself is very lightweight as well, for just 50 dollars I highly recommend this mouse Acer. :)

• Like 2

• Content Count:  820

I actually just picked up the Razer Viper Ultimate. It’s not cheap at 150 dollars including the dock, but man it is worth it. It’s pretty light at 74g, got insane battery life (I’ve only charged it once and gotten a weeks worth of battery with rgb at 50%), 4 side buttons (6 buttons in total), smooth feet, solid build, comfortable for any grip, great tracking (20000 dpi max), the thing is a beast.

I won’t lie it’s expensive as hell, especially for a mouse, but the thing works great. Wireless is so much more freeing than any cable could be. If you can save up I think you wouldn’t be disappointed...

• Like 1

Reply to Thread