ttt_floodzone_2 removal

• Content Count:  550

Map Removal

Full map name

ttt_floodzone_2

Type of map

TTT

Why should we remove it

The T rooms are absolutely broken on this map. Anytime it gets voted, I always want to leave. There are also some cheeky spots that people hide and it makes it very annoying to play when every camps with an awp. Surely if you have bad T's who like these spots, the rounds drag out and it gets boring too.

• Content Count:  1633

I disagree with these points. The T room is actually one of the more fair T rooms on the server. It only covers a portion of the map and has a risky exit which balances it out. If we were removing maps based off unfair T rooms I'd hope to see mcvillage on the chopping block.

The map is a bit complicated with hiding spots but the size is small enough to where I don't see it as a problem.

• Like 3

• Content Count:  1253

B-B-B-bu-bu buu but I I like camping on this map’s traitor room :(. Anyways, you can pretty much camp any T room and there is a rule against it so an admin can slay them for it and the admins do a pretty good job yelling at traitor room campers. You are an admin now to so I don’t really see how this is a problem all you have to do is say, hey, can you please stop camping T room you are single-handedly delaying the round, anyone with a brain would stop and listen.

• Content Count:  1987

I disagree with these points. The T room is actually one of the more fair T rooms on the server. It only covers a portion of the map and has a risky exit which balances it out. If we were removing maps based off unfair T rooms I'd hope to see mcvillage on the chopping block.

The map is a bit complicated with hiding spots but the size is small enough to where I don't see it as a problem.

^

Rejected.

• Like 1

Reply to Thread