? servers

? players online

Q for JB

• Content Count:  99

Hello, I've recently noticed over the past couple of days on maps such as "electric_razor" and "electric_revamp" have no T's spawning in iso for quite a while. I don't know if this is true but did the changelogs include the removal of T's spawning in Iso to give advantages to CT's or another reason? Correct me if I'm mistaken. Just pointing it out :p

• Content Count:  1253

I know the isolation spawn point was removed because it would be overpowered but I think it was great because it would encourage CTs to grab a gun give orders and enforce them and for the other CTs to take position. I would like to know if anything would be added in place of the isolation spawn but less overpowered. For example a spawn in VIP cell for jb_razor_go, I believe there isn’t a VIP spawn for that map and it would be a great replacement because it has the same effect on the CTs and it is less overpowered in the sense of you can only get a scout or a deagle, I mean you could also get an awp/scout at the soccer secret from showers but it would take way more time the right clicking the top of a cell then hitting E on a button to let everyone out, just my 2 cents here!

• Content Count:  1030

This is just my opinion, but I love the iso spawn. It forces the CTs to get out of armory at the very beginning of the round, or at least give an order so the Ts can't rush out.

I've spent 8+ hours just today on stealth in JB watching over the server, and I've had to tell the CTs to give orders every single round in some cases.

I can see why they did remove it though, as it's definitely possible for some people to be free killed because a CT thought it was them who opened the secret, etc.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  820

This is just my opinion, but I love the iso spawn. It forces the CTs to get out of armory at the very beginning of the round, or at least give an order so the Ts can't rush out.

I've spent 8+ hours just today on stealth in JB watching over the server, and I've had to tell the CTs to give orders every single round in some cases.

I can see why they did remove it though, as it's definitely possible for some people to be free killed because a CT thought it was them who opened the secret, etc.

CTs are already heavily disadvantaged, if someone who knows the map spawns in iso, it would basically end the round in most cases. It doesn’t make the CTs want to give orders, the secret can be done in under 19 seconds, so it really gives the Ts the win for the round.

Reply to Thread