? servers

? players online

Clarify Standards for Playtime Awards

• Content Count:  1920

Back when I was CA, there was a thread regarding the standards for playtime awards for our servers. From my understanding, this was meant to be pushed out in some form or another to the public so people could know when to request awards, and so that more people knew that most of our servers awards were based off CT + T time and not "Connection Time" that you see in the GameME stats.

Is there any possibility that we could see these standards for the benefit of players interested in the forum awards?

• Like 5

• Content Count:  5674

We're currently in talks about awards as a whole and playtime awards are being looked into. The discussion hasn't neared it's completion yet, but we'll hopefully know what we're going to do soon. Once that's done, we'll circle back to this and release that thread depending on if that's still what we want to do.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  1799

We're currently in talks about awards as a whole and playtime awards are being looked into. The discussion hasn't neared it's completion yet, but we'll hopefully know what we're going to do soon. Once that's done, we'll circle back to this and release that thread depending on if that's still what we want to do.

What exactly is being talked about concerning awards? I’ve heard that awards have been a topic for discussion for months and i’ve heard rumors that they might just be completely removed. Since awards is something that practically the entire community has itd be nice to see some sort of open discussion about them. I think the last thing anyone would want is for some drastic change and removal of over half the awards just for a bunch of other arguments to sprout up, like the recent Legends changes.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  5674

What exactly is being talked about concerning awards? I’ve heard that awards have been a topic for discussion for months and i’ve heard rumors that they might just be completely removed. Since awards is something that practically the entire community has itd be nice to see some sort of open discussion about them. I think the last thing anyone would want is for some drastic change and removal of over half the awards just for a bunch of other arguments to sprout up, like the recent Legends changes.

The discussion in the CA section regarding awards is about combining and removing some. The discussion has been going for two weeks so far, not months. The complete removal of awards as a whole is not happening, nor has it even been put on the table. When we think we need the community to chime in on something, we reach out, so if that becomes the case we will do so. As of right now that isn't the plan though. The recent backlash regarding the LG change is unfortunate, but doesn't create an argument for having open, public discussions about everything. If something gets changed that you don't agree with, you can obviously make a thread about it despite whether or not we end up going to the public.

• Like 4

Reply to Thread