• Content Count:  461

Map Suggestion

Full map name

ttt_noshahr_2020

Type of map

TTT

Link to map download

Additional Information

The amazing map from BF3/BF4 recreated in CSGO!

Truth be told, this map has been remade in the Source Engine several times, but they all looked a little dated, and their size was a little too big for our TTT server.

This version was scaled down slightly from the BF3 map since you move a lot faster in Battlefield. The stairs to the rail tracks are replaced with ladders, and some of the more open places are shrunk down to help with engagement distance.

AqFewmp.jpg

The map includes:

- Weapons

- Shipping Crates

- Navmesh

- Cubemaps

- Slick minimap

- uh, a skybox?

That's all I've got really. I think the size of the map would be perfect for any population on the server really.

Screenies:

:lisastache:

Screenshots attached

Yes

• Like 8

• Content Count:  526

Looks really good. The atmosphere is lovely!

I'd have to try it to understand the scale a bit better, but it definitely is quiet open. Are there any pathways below the main section?

I'll give it a test run real soon.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  461

Looks really good. The atmosphere is lovely!

I'd have to try it to understand the scale a bit better, but it definitely is quiet open. Are there any pathways below the main section?

I'll give it a test run real soon.

Just the upper part. The TDM version of the map on BF3 was just the dockyard. If the map is too small, I could potentially open up the lower section with the boat launch.

• Content Count:  1633

The map looks really open in screenshots until you play on it. A lot of things obstruct vision across the map making it perfect for TTT.

The size is great too. Definitely should be added as I can see it becoming a very popular map.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  1583

If you aren't opposed to deviating from the source a bit, I'd recommend breaking up some of the longer sightlines a little bit. The two open sides and straight on the far side of the map make you feel very exposed as a T. Overall, it seems the server likes this map.

• Like 1

Reply to Thread