? servers

? players online

Photoshop event!

• Content Count:  362

For the photo shop event you could pick a picture and we create it using a drawing or photo design platform, like Krita. We would send it into a discord text channel and we would look at them, you could choose which one they liked by using the emotes like the 1 emoticon/reaction if they liked that one. Reward is up to you!

• Content Count:  1920

We have something similar to this in the Monthly Art Contest. Perhaps this could be a theme for a month? There's a base image and whoever does the most interesting/creative photoshop wins? I think doing voting in Discord would also be an interesting addition for art contests in the future.

@nesquik, thoughts?

• Like 1

• Content Count:  1382

The media team does have something in mind for the next few months for the monthly art contest, I’ll see if I could incorporate some part of this idea into future contests. Would be new and unique, and would integrate our discord which we are pushing towards switching to. Thanks

• Like 4

• Content Count:  2694

The media team does have something in mind for the next few months for the monthly art contest, I’ll see if I could incorporate some part of this idea into future contests. Would be new and unique, and would integrate our discord which we are pushing towards switching to. Thanks

Pretty much it. Thanks for the idea though!

• Like 1

Reply to Thread