? servers

? players online

Call of duty genre

• Content Count:  362

Hey, Whats you're favorite call of duty game in the whole genre? Why and why did you start playing Call of duty? Mine was Black ops 2 because I would meet new people and that game was the first to show me toxic lobbies!

• Content Count:  550

Started playing mw on xbox because my family friends had it. My personal fav was probably bo3 because I no lifed that game so much and even got diamond on almost 3 weapon classes. One of the reasons it is my favorites is because I received it as a gift along with my ps4 and was my first game to play on it.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  362

Started playing mw on xbox because my family friends had it. My personal fav was probably bo3 because I no lifed that game so much and even got diamond on almost 3 weapon classes. One of the reasons it is my favorites is because I received it as a gift along with my ps4 and was my first game to play on it.

I got black ops 3 because I loved black ops 2, My first map was Hunted and I loved that map ever since. It has weird glitches and bugs so you can catch people of guard and It was awesome! Hunted is probably my favorite map in the Black ops genre! But Black ops had its fan base of toxic funny players and it was the game that got me into COD

Reply to Thread