? servers

? players online

all cts camping

• Content Count:  1030

That's not enforcing, that's a warday. If all of the CTs declare a freeday with one restriction, and they all go there and camp, that's just telling the Ts to go to armory, get guns, and try to battle their way into the restricted area. In order to be considered enforcing, the CTs have to be watching more than one part of the map, and even if they are "enforcing" the one part of the map they restricted, they still have to go out and kill the rebelling Ts and Ts with guns.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  1253

Come on baconator you know the answer! Obviously if someone’s camping it’s not enforcing like if they’re just sitting there it’s not enforcing but if they say no deathcrate and people are in deathcrate and they kill the people in deathcrate that still counts as enforcing.

• Content Count:  3294

That's not enforcing, that's a warday. If all of the CTs declare a freeday with one restriction, and they all go there and camp, that's just telling the Ts to go to armory, get guns, and try to battle their way into the restricted area. In order to be considered enforcing, the CTs have to be watching more than one part of the map, and even if they are "enforcing" the one part of the map they restricted, they still have to go out and kill the rebelling Ts and Ts with guns.

It's technically a warday, but there's no need to call it one. Even though I've experienced some mixed definitions from admins and the forums, the general definition for "Enforcing" is for a CT to either be near the general population of Ts and making sure none of them have guns or be pursuing a rebeller. If the CTs are sitting in the deathcrate secret like @the baconator described, they're camping and not enforcing.

Player opinion, not the official response^

• Content Count:  43

I would like to point out that on both Razor (OG) and (Revamp) the player Hindu always calls free day and then proceeds to camp in the one way armory catwalk. There needs to be stricter rules on people enforcing

• Content Count:  590

I would like to point out that on both Razor (OG) and (Revamp) the player Hindu always calls free day and then proceeds to camp in the one way armory catwalk. There needs to be stricter rules on people enforcing

That’s not camping though. On a full freeday, going into armory is actually encouraged because it’s one of the few areas that are kos and can be enforced. If you genuinely think they’re breaking rules, make a player complaint.

• Like 2

• Content Count:  927

Trackpad, I'm not sure how calling someone out specific does anything to help the problem lmao.

The only way to solve this issue in my eyes is to have admins warn them and if they continue to do it round after round, they get switched to T or CT banned for a short amount of time if it's an insane amount of rounds. I presume CTs do these type of orders because they want to live. But I never understood why they just don't play T and follow the orders if that's part of their reasoning. I know there were talks about allowing them during the JB community meeting with some details that would have to be filled, but for now, it's still against the rules.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  362

Trackpad, I'm not sure how calling someone out specific does anything to help the problem lmao.

The only way to solve this issue in my eyes is to have admins warn them and if they continue to do it round after round, they get switched to T or CT banned for a short amount of time if it's an insane amount of rounds. I presume CTs do these type of orders because they want to live. But I never understood why they just don't play T and follow the orders if that's part of their reasoning. I know there were talks about allowing them during the JB community meeting with some details that would have to be filled, but for now, it's still against the rules.

I'm going to be honest I start this shit sometimes because its fun and everyone is having a good time (Most of the time) But I do understand the rule breaking that it causes so I stopped. I cant find a way out the top of my head right now but there could probably be another way to counter this.

• Content Count:  417

Oooooo camping, a hot topic here. I think that allowing wardays onto the server is honestly a good idea. Me being the person I am (an asshole), I'm tired of calling out CTs who kinda just pull out wardays as a last resort for bad ratios. Some CTs I've run into recently get on the side to do exclusively that. When ratio is fixed, they immediately switch back over. Call it point farming or being a garbage CT, I don't care. However, this quickly runs the whole "no wardays" rule into the ground. I propose a simple solution: allow wardays, but limit the number of them issued per map. Make it two or three, and call it a day. This gets and at least mildly keeps the bad CTs off of CT for a while, and allows me to save my breath a bit.

TLDR: what Chad said, but better (obviously)

• Like 1

• Content Count:  223

Oooooo camping, a hot topic here. I think that allowing wardays onto the server is honestly a good idea. Me being the person I am (an asshole), I'm tired of calling out CTs who kinda just pull out wardays as a last resort for bad ratios. Some CTs I've run into recently get on the side to do exclusively that. When ratio is fixed, they immediately switch back over. Call it point farming or being a garbage CT, I don't care. However, this quickly runs the whole "no wardays" rule into the ground. I propose a simple solution: allow wardays, but limit the number of them issued per map. Make it two or three, and call it a day. This gets and at least mildly keeps the bad CTs off of CT for a while, and allows me to save my breath a bit.

TLDR: what Chad said, but better (obviously)

If this were to happen how would anyone keep track of how many wardays took place, and wouldn't this just stretch out the rounds because some cts are gonna use it as an excuse to camp in vents? The only way this idea would work is if the last round of the map were to be a warday which I'm pretty sure was discussed in the meeting.

• Like 1

Reply to Thread