? servers

? players online

all cts camping

• Content Count:  1920

It annoys me whenever were on spy vs spy we have the ct's give a freeday no deathcrate every round than every ct rushes to the deathcrate secret and camp there all round I just wanted to know if this is considered actually enforcing or not.

Well, it depends on how they play it-- if they all are just sitting up in that one spot and camping that single spot, it's not really enforcing. If they actually ensure no one is in death crate via going up and down the ladder, then it's enforcing.

That's not enforcing, that's a warday. If all of the CTs declare a freeday with one restriction, and they all go there and camp, that's just telling the Ts to go to armory, get guns, and try to battle their way into the restricted area. In order to be considered enforcing, the CTs have to be watching more than one part of the map, and even if they are "enforcing" the one part of the map they restricted, they still have to go out and kill the rebelling Ts and Ts with guns.

Well, the way you're describing this, can't all freedays be considered a warday? Generally, when a "full freeday" is called, CTs just go to secrets and armory, enabling and encouraging rebelling. I mean as far as our current rules are concerned wardays are technically off-limits but when a freeday is called on a map like razor or revamp, it's essentially a warday with all the secrets on the map. I personally don't see anything wrong with the whole camping secrets while freeday thing because it's fun for the CTs to be able to get cheap kills and fun for the Ts to try and get the pussy CTs.

But to re-address the OP-- if they are just camping in one spot and not enforcing the whole area of their freeday, they're technically delaying/not enforcing. If you see people repeatedly doing stuff like this I encourage you to !calladmin or, in extreme cases, make a player complaint.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  60

If this were to happen how would anyone keep track of how many wardays took place, and wouldn't this just stretch out the rounds because some cts are gonna use it as an excuse to camp in vents? The only way this idea would work is if the last round of the map were to be a warday which I'm pretty sure was discussed in the meeting.

Wouldnt there be a command to implement with the warday set of rules? It kinda sounds stupid if we could do it from voice because I think CT needs to agree to do wardays and then announce it to all of the servers so they know its warday. The command will somewhat help admins keep track of whos doing warday and how many times they are doing.

Tell me if I need to fix my sentences.

• Content Count:  958

Wouldnt there be a command to implement with the warday set of rules? It kinda sounds stupid if we could do it from voice because I think CT needs to agree to do wardays and then announce it to all of the servers so they know its warday. The command will somewhat help admins keep track of whos doing warday and how many times they are doing.

Tell me if I need to fix my sentences.

we discussed having wardays done with plugins at the last jb meeting. I believe we concluded that it would be pretty difficult to get everything working properly but the ATs would look into it. The other way it can be done is manually by admins

• Content Count:  60

we discussed having wardays done with plugins at the last jb meeting. I believe we concluded that it would be pretty difficult to get everything working properly but the ATs would look into it. The other way it can be done is manually by admins

NGL I have already forgotten most of what we discussed in the meeting. is there a video or something I can watch to refresh what they talk about in the jb meeting?

• Content Count:  78

all i say to this is just use what the server already has, !calladmin there are always going to be rule breakers {campers} just call a admin and they will handle the rest if you feel the need to take matters into your own hands just record the game play and make a player complaint

• Like 2

• Content Count:  1030

all i say to this is just use what the server already has, !calladmin there are always going to be rule breakers {campers} just call a admin and they will handle the rest if you feel the need to take matters into your own hands just record the game play and make a player complaint

Mommasalt said it really well, and again, there's a fuzzy line between camping, delaying, and all of the other terms that people use. Obviously when you're alive as a prisoner and are rebelling, and there is only one guard left, you don't know where they are. However, I've seen a lot of times where people are calling camping or delaying, and the last remaining guard isn't. Just because you're alive and can't find the guard doesn't mean that they're delaying.

This is just the guidelines that I go by when determining whether to slay or not: If the CT is not moving, and staring at a particular angle and not moving, I'll warn them to get moving. An example of this is on spy vs. spy, when a CT (no one in particular) is sitting across from armory vents with a negev. That is NOT enforcing. This could be whenever someone is sitting in a corner, waiting for rebelling Ts to come to them.

However, if they're moving around, and it even remotely looks like they're trying to find rebelling Ts, then that would be enforcing. That includes peeking out of armory (in some cases), moving around in vents, and looking out of different spots.

My go-to is this: If they're waiting for rebellers to come to them, they're delaying. If they're actively looking for rebellers, they're enforcing.

• Content Count:  2342

Enforcing includes making sure Ts are not rebelling by picking up primaries and other rebellious acts.

"• Rebelling is when a prisoner: picks up a primary weapon, draws/equips a pistol/zeus, harms/kills a CT, breaks out of a cell, blatantly disobeys or enters a KOS zone"

So, the situation you described is against the rules and you can call an admin on to deal with them.

• Like 1

Reply to Thread