? servers

? players online

What phone do you use? Preferred company? Why?

• Content Count:  43

I have an iPhone 11. Yes, I know that’s pretty damn basic but heres the thing the IOS messaging services are so much better than other companies. I’ve been an Apple user all my life and I’m well aware that Android at times can do more. IOS/Apple supports their phones for a longer time than Android phones. I still have an iPhone 6s I use when my 11 is charging and that thing still gets updates and it’s almost 5 years old. Apple phones most of the time have better cameras than other companies. Don’t get me wrong if you took a photo with an old Android phone such as the Samsung S8 the photo is still clear unless you have a comparison photo right next to it. I hate how much money new smartphones cost today not just Apple, Samsung, LG, etc. Thoughts?:monkas::monkas:

• Content Count:  84

I have a samsung galaxy S9. I've had it for a little over a year now and the battery is still holding strong for an almost full day of use. I was thinking about switching over to a pixel because of google fi (phone switches to the strongest signal network between T-Mobile, Sprint and U.S. Cellular ) but I cant pull the trigger. Mostly because the pixel 4 is objectively worse than the S9 in a variety of ways. Currently waiting on a new pixel phone to be released before considering upgrading.

• Content Count:  43

Case. my 6s has 76% battery health. EPICFP I wanted to get an android matter a fact but the thing was I'm not gonna buy a brand new phone without a sale, promotion, etc. So when my family and I switched to Verizon it was a buy one get $700 off a iPhone. Since the iPhone 11 is normally $700 my mom and I got two phones and we just payed $350 each.

Edited by TRACKPAD

• Content Count:  361

Currently on a Huawei Nexus 6P, been switching off several different android devices the past couple months. My favorite brand for hardware is probably Samsung or One+, but I usually get Nexus/Pixel devices a year or two after release.

I still have an iPhone 6s I use when my 11 is charging and that thing still gets updates and it’s almost 5 years old.

As long as you have an android based phone that doesn't have a mediatek chip, you can update your phone yourself and choose from a plethora of custom android ROMs.

Reply to Thread