? servers

? players online

showing cosmetics

• Content Count:  625

I think there should be a way to disable cosmetics but only for player models, auras and hats, as other cosmetics don't really interfere too much (such as masks, model color, nade skins and trails, bullet trails and paintballs, and particle trails). This would definitely benefit, as people would not have such a hard time aiming at weirdly shaped models/hats, and would not be distracted or blocked by the bulky auras. In terms of VIP/Sub, maybe only certain player models would be disabled: the ones that are generally the same shape as a normal CSGO model would be fine I guess.

• Content Count:  481

99% agree with allowing the user to disable cosmetics, the only downside for disabling them are the probably the VIP and sub perks since the user can't see their own skins but others can and if majority turns off cosmetics then there would be no point in buying the sub and VIP perks as well as buying skins off shop. But I'm still for allowing the user to disable them.

Hi, just to clarify what you’re talking about here since this is a month old thread. Are you referring to giving users the capability to disable the visualization of the cosmetics themselves, which I’m positive that’s what you’re stating here.

Also not to mention the people who do have those perks enjoy the cosmetics and don’t have an issue seeing them on other people, which was why they bought it in the first place (some other people may have bought it for forum looks of course too). While I highly think this idea could be a nice little addition (if it’s what I think you’re talking about) people stated you could just aim for the body obviously and leave it at that. Which I agree with.

Instead of having to implement this into the servers

• Like 1

Reply to Thread