? servers

? players online

New Teamspeak identity what to do?

• Content Count:  3

I lost access to my old Teamspeak identity due to a password guess error :pogslide: ... I have a new one now but I have no idea how to link it or if an admin is doing that. :pepehands:

I am looking forward to an answer :pepepls:

PlamAtom - Tom (The German dude) :pepelaugh:

• Content Count:  6759

If you lost your previous TeamSpeak identity then you'll need to be set up again on TS. A new identity means we don't have it recorded in the logs for the server to determine your rank when you connect. If you ever do find the old identity, which will be an .ini file, you can always import it to your TS client like this:

2WbOEiU.gif

1. Click Tools

2. Click Identities

3. Right click in the empty space of Local Identities

4. Choose Import

5. Find the .ini file and choose Open

6. Make that profile your default one by clicking Default on the bottom

Apologies for the extremely late response, but I hope this answers it and helps anyone else experiencing the same problem.

• Like 3

• Content Count:  3

On 5/14/2020 at 7:53 PM, Black Rain said:

If you lost your previous TeamSpeak identity then you'll need to be set up again on TS. A new identity means we don't have it recorded in the logs for the server to determine your rank when you connect. If you ever do find the old identity, which will be an .ini file, you can always import it to your TS client like this:

1. Click Tools

2. Click Identities

3. Right click in the empty space of Local Identities

4. Choose Import

5. Find the .ini file and choose Open

6. Make that profile your default one by clicking Default on the bottom

Apologies for the extremely late response, but I hope this answers it and helps anyone else experiencing the same problem.

My identity is complete away. There is nothing to import.

I had activated the password function in my Teamspeak. One fine day I accidentally kept "Enter" pressed while Teamspeak asked me to enter the password. All identities and data are gone. I have no backups.

I have had a new identity for some time now. Because I have a new identity my identity has no member status and I can't do anything on Teamspeak.

• Content Count:  5375

8 minutes ago, PlamAtom said:

I had activated the password function in my Teamspeak. One fine day I accidentally kept "Enter" pressed while Teamspeak asked me to enter the password. All identities and data are gone. I have no backups.

I have had a new identity for some time now. Because I have a new identity my identity has no member status and I can't do anything on Teamspeak.

We no longer support teamspeak as an application so not sure what server you're connecting to but it ain't us chief.

• Content Count:  793

On 10/2/2020 at 1:51 AM, PlamAtom said:

Yeah lmao we are only on discord now https://discord.gg/3Fx3ghy

Reply to Thread