? servers

? players online

TTT Traitor menu idea.

• Content Count:  1633

The diamond pickaxe idea is useless, doesn't make sense on non-mc maps, and not helpful other than making it painfully obvious someone has one.

I've toyed around with the idea of something like the flamethrower. Something that is more effective and instant at clearing a group of people than a jihad/C4, but more obvious that you have one. I had an RPG idea shot down in my last idea thread which would've been something similar.

• Content Count:  128

The pick was a suggestions because some ppl complain about not being able to have lore skin on some knives, so i thought it could be a solution maybe.

I would say maybe make the flamethrower barely noticeable so it isnt a total giveaway or just turn it in to a t menu gun. like one time shot?

Edited by Gentoo

• Content Count:  1583

The diamond pickaxe idea is useless, doesn't make sense on non-mc maps, and not helpful other than making it painfully obvious someone has one.

I've toyed around with the idea of something like the flamethrower. Something that is more effective and instant at clearing a group of people than a jihad/C4, but more obvious that you have one. I had an RPG idea shot down in my last idea thread which would've been something similar.

I like the thought behind this quite a bit. The C4 generally isn't very effective. With the shortest fuze being 15 seconds and damage being spotty through walls, people tend to have more than enough time to get away. The jihad isn't particularly popular either, considering it kills the user, and is often negligently discharged. Something like this may work, but it would have to do relatively low damage and be pretty obvious. At the point where this would need to be balanced, you'd probably be better off with a negev or a molotov though..

• Content Count:  1633

I like the thought behind this quite a bit. The C4 generally isn't very effective. With the shortest fuze being 15 seconds and damage being spotty through walls, people tend to have more than enough time to get away. The jihad isn't particularly popular either, considering it kills the user, and is often negligently discharged. Something like this may work, but it would have to do relatively low damage and be pretty obvious. At the point where this would need to be balanced, you'd probably be better off with a negev or a molotov though..

I'm going to mess around with some ideas like that in my next idea thread. I do agree, both items are fairly weak at this point and I would love to see something like this that adds more damage at a higher risk.

Reply to Thread