? servers

? players online

Gloves

• Content Count:  1030

Yeah it saves for the CTs but not the Ts. I've gotten used to it tbh, it's a minor thing. However, I think this is something that can be discussed at the community meeting tomorrow.

Peep the community meeting 4/4/2020 3pm on Teamspeak :blj:

• Like 2

• Content Count:  168

This only happens if you have some player skins on such as the female,prisoner, pink panther skins and some other skins as well if you set is to default maybe it fixes it?

• Content Count:  3294

Yeah it saves for the CTs but not the Ts. I've gotten used to it tbh, it's a minor thing. However, I think this is something that can be discussed at the community meeting tomorrow.

Peep the community meeting 4/4/2020 3pm on Teamspeak :blj:

That community meeting is more for the whole server, probably not for a Jailbreak visual bug. However, tagging a Jailbreak AT will help ( @Bacon). I'll try messing around with the glove being fixed with other models as @R a w m o n d z claimed, but what I've heard the heavy suit is something the AT's can't remove (Correct me if i'm wrong)?

• Like 1

• Content Count:  1253

I asked Infinityward the same thing in the shoutbox and he said it’s just a visuals glitch so we may be stuck with it for a good while. You’re right I hate having to get new gloves when I switch teams or even every round. If you don’t care but want gloves do !gloves and hit 2 which would be random. It switches the gloves every round to different ones but, you atleast don’t have to do the command every time. The models that have glitches are the pink panther model and the Tali model. Her arms go super far out and they look super stretched. The pink panther model I think had a glitch where the head was messed up.

Reply to Thread

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.