? servers

? players online

NFL Free Agent Changes

• Content Count:  532

With this crisis canceling sports I miss watching and talking about games. So for the time being one can thing that be talked about is the insane trades and signings this NFL free agency. I was going to go team by team and list the notable trades/signings but I realized that would take way too much time for my small mind to focus on something. So here is a link for that champ ----> http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000001106399/article/2020-nfl-free-agency-tracker-teambyteam-additions-trades

Its crazy to see how many teams have drastically changed from what they were. Tom Brady and Ndamukong Suh to the Buccaneers, Phillip Rivers, Xavier Rhodes, and Deforest Buckner to the Colts, DeAndre Hopkins traded to the Cardinals for David Johnson, Todd Gurley to the Falcons, Calais Campbell to the Ravens, Stefon Diggs traded to the Bills, Nick Foles to the Bears, Melvin Gordon, Jurrell Casey, and A.J Bouye to the Broncos, Jack Conklin and Case Keenum to the Browns, Tyler Eifert to the Jaguars, Marcus Mariota and Jason Witten to the Las Vegas Raiders, Byron Jones and Jordan Howard to the Dolphins, Malcolm Jenkins and Emmanuel Sanders to the Saints, Darius Slay to the Eagles. Lots of teams making huge decision. NFL 2020 should be very exciting.

• Content Count:  3740

What about the changes to the playoff system with 14 teams instead of 12?

To me, I think it's just a cash grab because it allows more networks to host the first round of playoff games (6 games versus 4). Also, it will immensely suck for the team that gets the last seed, because now you'll have to play the #2 seed in the first round and the #1 seed after that lol.

• Content Count:  1633

What about the changes to the playoff system with 14 teams instead of 12?

To me, I think it's just a cash grab because it allows more networks to host the first round of playoff games (6 games versus 4). Also, it will immensely suck for the team that gets the last seed, because now you'll have to play the #2 seed in the first round and the #1 seed after that lol.

Now the 7 seed cowgirls can get wiped out in wild card weekend every year now

Reply to Thread