? servers

? players online

Community Meeting Saturday, April 4th @ 3PM EST

• Content Count:  6759

Will there be any sort of Agenda for us to see what we should expect or do have to show up to find out?

No agenda for this mainly because we plan on having a BD meeting again before this community meeting to go over what information we'd like to bring to the public. Just like every other meeting in the past, we'll be covering a few topics and then open the floor to Q&A.

• Like 6

• Content Count:  51

am i able to be there but just watch to see how things work? i wanna vvoice opinions and stuff, but i dont want to do anything that will make me look like more of an idiot than i already am.

• Content Count:  2681

am i able to be there but just watch to see how things work? i wanna vvoice opinions and stuff, but i dont want to do anything that will make me look like more of an idiot than i already am.

Usually how these meetings work are the BDs bring up a topic and explain it. Then if you want to state your opinion or ask a question you request talk power. Then at the end of the meeting there is a Q&A/Open Floor. You don’t have to speak, you can just listen in if you’d like.

• Content Count:  1920

Sorry for the lateness of this, but I finally got the video processed and uploaded.

If you'd like to find highlights from the community meeting or want to reference anything we discussed, you can find the video here:

[video=youtube_share;QMJigJ4JUr8]https://youtu.be/QMJigJ4JUr8

Note: the audio is kinda scuffed, I don't know why it recorded this way, sorry :(

• Like 8

Reply to Thread