? servers

? players online

[7DoQ] Movie Night Suggestions!

• Content Count:  2694

G2nEcYZ.png

In order to be prepared for

Sunday's movie night, we'll be picking movies today. Feel free to suggest movies for us to watch at the event. We will decide in Teamspeak/Discord on what we will watch. Please try to keep these movie suggestions appropriate for a Steam-Gamers Event. We will use these suggestions when deciding what to watch. It will be streamed through the main Steam-Gamers Discord.

When:

Sunday, April 5th at 7 PM EST

Where:

Teamspeak: ts.steam-gamers.net

Discord: https://discordapp.com/invite/JRw2xHu

Movie Suggestions

Movie Suggestion #1

Interstellar

Movie Suggestion #2

Once Upon A Time in Hollywood

Movie Suggestion #3

Iron Man

Movie Suggestion #4

None

Movie Suggestion #5

None

Movie Suggestion #6

None

• Like 7
Edited by John

• Content Count:  6759

I have a few suggestions, 2 of which I really want to see and heard were amazing, and one is a movie I personally enjoy.

1. 1917

2. Parasite

3. Dunkirk

Which one haven't you seen yet because all three are definitely great suggestions. I just saw Parasite last night and I absolutely loved it. It made me regret not seeing it in theaters because I had to cancel twice over other commitments. I'm a sucker for war movies so I always go see them immediately.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  1583

Seconding Once Upon A Time In Hollywood, and also Toy Story 1 or 4

I have a few suggestions, 2 of which I really want to see and heard were amazing, and one is a movie I personally enjoy.

1. 1917

2. Parasite

3. Dunkirk

I don't think these would necessarily make great movie night screenings as we generally go for something more funny, light-hearted, or memeable, but you should definitely watch Parasite as soon as you get the chance. 1917 was kind of a bore, reminded me of a watered down, artsy version of Come and See. MC making a dumb face and wandering through the plot.

I'm a sucker for war movies

I'd recommend Apocalypse Now, Das Boot, The Deer Hunter, and Threads (even if it's closer to the horror genre). I'm watching A Hidden Life right now, and the pacing is annoying, but I'll let you know if it's worth the watch when I'm done.

• Like 1

Reply to Thread