bhop_frankerz_csgo removal

• Content Count:  1253

Map Removal

Full map name

bhop_frankerz_csgo

Type of map

Bhop

Why should we remove it

This a bad tier 1 map. There's not that much skill required theres a bunch of dogs on the map on a white wall that is extended for what feels like forever. There is a ton of stages and the top times range from 5-30 minutes. You basically BHop to dodge little obstacles that are pretty far apart from eachother and you don't know what to expect at the other side. The seventh stage makes me feel like I'm taking LSD. Please help me get this map removed thanks in advance. Here is the file too the map!
https://gamebanana.com/maps/186164
(This one doesn't have the dogs on the walls).

• Content Count:  824

From when I last played like 2 months ago people seemed to enjoy the map, but idk if that changed. I used to enjoy the map and so did the ppl on the server, and it rlly isn't even that long if u hit the speed boosts on the ground.

Edit: and a request to remove it was made back in january which got rejected cus ppl liked it https://www.steam-gamers.net/forum/showthread.php?t=94737

• Like 1

• Content Count:  1253

People were getting frustrated with it because it took them long to complete with normal mode and I hit most of the green parts and maintained a great U/S speed. It is a headache to have to look at where you going next going like 15,000 units a second. (Just a few opinions)

• Content Count:  1987

People were getting frustrated with it because it took them long to complete with normal mode and I hit most of the green parts and maintained a great U/S speed. It is a headache to have to look at where you going next going like 15,000 units a second. (Just a few opinions)

Then lets remove every t3-t5 map!

• Like 6

• Content Count:  2251

God this map is so bad.

The entire map is a straight line.

You hop at speeds from 3000 u/s to 15000

You occasionally avoid obstacles and if you hit one you have to spend the next 2 minutes hopping at 1000 u/s waiting to get to the next jump.

The only challenge it poses is of sheer will power and thumb strength.

Its a tier one map with a WR of 5 and a half minutes

It took me 12 and a half.

/s

But seriously, I don't really see anything too wrong with this map. I think it's a perfectly fine map that you should honestly just take as a joke, besides EVERYONE can beat it since you can literally beat it WITHOUT even jumping.

If this map does anything to help you be better at the gamemode, it's that it helps you to deal with very high speed on maps especially in some more tier 3s and beyond.

Oh and the map's a tier 3 one as well if people are confused why it says it's a tier 1, that's just an ingame visual glitch although a 5 min record time is expected on a longer tier 3 map.

• Like 2

• Content Count:  1671

God this map is so bad.

The entire map is a straight line.

You hop at speeds from 3000 u/s to 15000

You occasionally avoid obstacles and if you hit one you have to spend the next 2 minutes hopping at 1000 u/s waiting to get to the next jump.

The only challenge it poses is of sheer will power and thumb strength.

Its a tier one map with a WR of 5 and a half minutes

It took me 12 and a half.

Like the man said in the past, failed, and adapted to the long map. The past raises again...

This classic map should never and I mean NEVER, get taken off the server. This map is like a passage into bhop-hood. It's a staple map in the history of bhop.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  1952

It's a staple map in the history of bhop.

exodus.

I think frankerz is fine, I've personally only have played it like once or twice but everyone that was on didn't care about it. It's a map that isn't terrible and holds history.

• Content Count:  1987

There's no problem with the map. It's unique and has been a classic as well as a fan favorite. If you're having troubles completing it you should try lower tier maps.

Rejected.

• Like 5

Reply to Thread