? servers

? players online

Quarantine Event?

• Content Count:  1020

Hello gamers, I was sitting here bored out of my mind and was scrolling through the forums and noticed there has been no official announcement for any special promotion or event going on, besides the basic karma contest. I feel like there should be something special to grab attention of new players joining the servers as game peaks are near all-time highs due to the recent outbreak of corona virus. There are many things that could be done such as simply making credits earned doubled across the servers, adding a calendar similar to the Christmas event, making a promotion a very generous promotion to referrals, and so on. This post is just being made to get the ball rolling on the subject. Also, if there is a thread I couldn't find about this feel free to link me to it.

• Like 4

• Content Count:  1030

There is a Deagle Mania event that I'm pretty sure starts tomorrow which I'm fairly excited to participate in, but other than that and the knife giveaway I don't think there is any other event happening right now. But I definitely agree with you in that this is the perfect time for our esteemed marketing team to get to work - this is prime time for people to be playing, due to the unfortunate predicament in which the world has found itself.

A couple of ideas that I have are:

Bring back previous events such as Protect the President (JB)

A new game mode for TTT (maybe where there are more Ts but one of the Ts is a double-crosser and has to kill the Ts without being noticed but cannot tell the innocents or detectives)

Bring back Hide and Seek

• Content Count:  958

There is a Deagle Mania event that I'm pretty sure starts tomorrow which I'm fairly excited to participate in, but other than that and the knife giveaway I don't think there is any other event happening right now. But I definitely agree with you in that this is the perfect time for our esteemed marketing team to get to work - this is prime time for people to be playing, due to the unfortunate predicament in which the world has found itself.

A couple of ideas that I have are:

Bring back previous events such as Protect the President (JB)

A new game mode for TTT (maybe where there are more Ts but one of the Ts is a double-crosser and has to kill the Ts without being noticed but cannot tell the innocents or detectives)

Bring back Hide and Seek

There are a good amount of events going on rn, all of which can be found here. With server events like for jb we try not have those events too often as they do get repetitive and we recently had a protect the president and juggernaut event. TTT is a difficult gamemode for events that change the structure of how the game is played so thats up to the managers. Hide and seek was done for about 3 weeks in October I believe and it was our MGT for February. As John said through BoM we have multiple events planned for the upcoming weeks to make sure you are not bored in quarantine. In the meantime, wash your hands yo.

• Like 1

Reply to Thread