? servers

? players online

Animal Crossing New Horizons

• Content Count:  1438

I don't fw y'all anymore but is anyone playing the new Animal Crossing? How are you liking it? Who are your villagers?

I've never played Animal Crossing aside from this one and there's still quite a bit that I'm unfamiliar with.

I'm on day 5ish and I'm starting to get burnt out already, I think it's because I'm relying on fishing to get bells, but otherwise I've been enjoying it.

If you wanna visit my island hmu with your friend code

• Like 1

• Content Count:  2187

Never really got interested in it. Only AC game I played was Pocket Camp and I quit playing after a couple minutes. Nonetheless, it seems fun with multiplayer and it sounds like a very relaxed game.

Kinda weird how people are review bombing it because of a couple flaws. People stay mad for anything nowadays.

• Content Count:  1020

I've always loved playing any installment of the AC series as a great time killer. I can always fall back to it to relax but have yet to get horizons. Probably will get it within the week with the new Pokemon dungeon game

• Content Count:  2681

I have yet to play it because my brother is a Switch Hog, but it seems fun. I played new leaf and it’s great to see that there are some much needed fixes and additions to the new game. Also like WavY said, great time killer.

• Content Count:  536

This is the only game that's making me consider buying a switch. Never played any of the other AC games but I have listened to all the music and love it. Still trying to consider if dropping 260 is worth for a game about fishing so you can pay your debt.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  481

I personally don’t own this game but my younger brother does and he has already introduced me to it, at first I didn’t think I was gonna like it but truly I really enjoy it, the game is very addicting and a lot of fun to play with another person. It reminded of the old animal crossing we played on the DS a couple years ago, just like good old times. (Definitely the best AC by far).

• Content Count:  1438

Its pretty fun and is satisfying my desire for animal crossing. Too bad you wont share all your fruits.
I have more if you reaaaally need them :|

To everyone else, if you're still debating on whether or not to purchase it, I would say get it unless you have a PC that can play switch games. Between AC, BotW and maybe even Pokemon Sword/Shield, you're definitely getting your time and money's worth. This AC is a little different compared to the previous ones, but it's really enjoyable, esp if you have other friends that are playing too.

Reply to Thread